407.7 KB · Views: 242
  • IMG_0501.JPG
    IMG_0501.JPG
    427.4 KB · Views: 233
  • IMG_0500.JPG
    IMG_0500.JPG
    446.8 KB · Views: 258
Last edited:
will trade for good set of winter tires & wheels that fit a 04 Subaru forester (5x100mm lug pattern)

will trade for good set of winter tires & wheels that fit a 04 Subaru forester (5x100mm lug pattern)

I just sold both my Subies and I'm left with a set of 03 WRX rims (will fit all 5X100 subaru) with Yokahama Ice Bears. I have just started to shop for a set of wheels and tires for a Mazda5 I replaced my Subaru with. Will you please PM me the wheel size for a P5. I'll work on some pictures of my wheels and tires if you are interested in a trade....downside is shipping. I don't have the lugs as I just reused them between winter and summer.

They're 205/50/16 according to the pictures, so it's about 3% off of your 5's tire size. If you're in Michigan and he's in Wisconsin, can't you just meet halfway?

I just sold both my Subies and I'm left with a set of 03 WRX rims (will fit all 5X100 subaru) with Yokahama Ice Bears. I have just started to shop for a set of wheels and tires for a Mazda5 I replaced my Subaru with. Will you please PM me the wheel size for a P5. I'll work on some pictures of my wheels and tires if you are interested in a trade....downside is shipping. I don't have the lugs as I just reused them between winter and summer.
What is the tire size on your rims and how much tread is left? What brand/style of tire do you have? There is a hankook ice bear and a yoko ice guard. Very interested in a trade. Would also drive halfway depending on where in Michigan. I live in Oshkosh, WI.

They're 205/50/16 according to the pictures, so it's about 3% off of your 5's tire size. If you're in Michigan and he's in Wisconsin, can't you just meet halfway?
Right on with tire size.

Yeah the smallest winter tire that discount tire direct puts on a 16"wheel for the 08 mazda 5 is a 195/60 and a 205/55. Radius of 12.6" and 12.4" respectively. My tire/wheel setup is a hair over 12". Stock radius for mazda5 is 12.5".

Too good of a trade to pass up over 3-4%, let me know your tire size. If your tire size matches stock for an 03 WRX your tire/wheel setup is going to be a bit smaller yet compared to a 04 forester, about 5% smaller.

Thanks. I probably got too excited about an even trade before considering the wheel and tire size of a stock P5. I am going to look for rims only and use the tires I have. Thanks.

Stock WRX wheel and tire size is smaller than stock P5 wheel and tire size. There is no way we will be able to get a dedicated set of snow wheels and tires cheaper than trading. I hope you change your mind...

I'd consider diving the whole way to your place AND you never even told me your tire size or location in MI.

Regardless, good luck...

BUMP.

$500 for local pickup. $550 to deliver within 100 miles or so and $600 shipped to lower 48

make an offer. you will not be disappointed with this setup!

Sold

View attachment 198696View attachment 198697View attachment 198698View attachment 198699View attachment 198700

$650 shipped to lower 48

stock rims are in great shape, only very minor scuffs.

Hankook winter i-pikes are studdable (not studded) and in excellent condition. These where used gently for two seasons and they were awesome! Acceleration, cornering and stopping was unbelievable compared to 'all-season' tires. 3/8" tread left at minimum. There are many winters of use on these rims and tires....

Package deal. I'm willing to throw in the lugs for cheap or to help make a deal otherwise i'm keeping them. Thanks for looking

make an offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back