Stewart Warner gauges on BO :(

DragonSpeed

:
2003.5 MSP Sunlight Silver
I just got an email from racerpartswholesale.com that their stewart warner vac/boost and a/f ratio gauges are on backorder for about a week. Can anyone recommend somewhere else to get these gauges or another pair that has a 15boost/30vac range? Thanks in advance.

hmm i do believe that VDO has those gauges...i dont know a whole lot about them but, i do know that they have the range that you are looking for....also, Auto Meter has the boost gauge in range of boost of 20 PSI....maybe a possibility....?

Well i found an autometer (Part # 4376) that has a 15psi boost range. so i'll probably go with that. Just need to find someone that has it..

*EDIT* oops nevermind, its an electronic gauge with memory peak and warning, costs like $195, **** that.

Last edited:
What are the part numbers. We can get you the Boost/Vac and the 114900 A/F gauge. The other one is also backordered for us.

Dexter said:
What are the part numbers. We can get you the Boost/Vac and the 114900 A/F gauge. The other one is also backordered for us.
Boost/Vac Gauge (silver face) : SW114537
Air/Fuel Gauge (silver face) : SW114901

Yes, we can get you both of those. If i could read, i would see your state in your info. duh.

I got mine from Redline, paid about the same at that above price if I can remember correctly.

if one week is a long time to wait. try ordering something from essential speed ... it been 3 months

Gothmael said:
Well i found an autometer (Part # 4376) that has a 15psi boost range. so i'll probably go with that. Just need to find someone that has it..

*EDIT* oops nevermind, its an electronic gauge with memory peak and warning, costs like $195, **** that.

I know Dex is hooking you up with the guages you originally wanted but for anyone else, I have this autometer boost guage with the Peak and warning functionality at it is a very useful gauge worth the money in my opinion.

Got it from JEGS for about $185.

Mark

Mark94 said:
I know Dex is hooking you up with the guages you originally wanted but for anyone else, I have this autometer boost guage with the Peak and warning functionality at it is a very useful gauge worth the money in my opinion.

Got it from JEGS for about $185.

Mark
I don't doubt it's worth the money, it's just that it's worth the money i don't have(lol2)

wnyone got pics of SW gauges?
i know there are a few pics floating arround, but they are crappy.

i wanna see them in the daylight and at night lit up.

Totally understand...

Just wanted to let people know where they can get it, and at a little cheaper price.

It is a special order item at JEGS and it took another week to get. I guess not many are ordered of that particular gauge.

Mark

Back