Starting Over

boo on that... kristin get a more PRACTICAL second car. Like a beater truck or a hatch or something. THAT way, you can actually haul car-related s*** if need be. You can also tow your own car incase of situations that call for it...

feck yeah that's a sweet daily!

edit: though a mazda 323 hatch (fwd ftl but oh well) would be a much better daily.

or like.. an old volvo wagon.. a 240DL wagon .. it's rwd! :)

Last edited:
ZoominMX-5 said:
Wait... I just realized. Your a female, who is 19, and owns a turbo miata.... Holy s***. That is HOT! Got any sisters?

k-lea said:
Yes, but she is a lesbian.

Kansei said:
and you have a pen0r (bowdown)

(lol) best conversation ever (lol)

about the injectors: why dont you find from a junk yard? it will cost much less especially when its not for permanent.

Kansei said:
a junkyard with a mazdaspeed miata? yeah have fun finding that haha

unknown little fact I dug up while helping kristin find injectors... They are exactly the same injectors as the N/A miatas... so, all she'd have to do is find a same generation miata.

Either way though, it would still be hard to find. And atleast the ones shes getting has a warranty (dunno)

I know around my way, unless I want to drive a distance, theres no junkyards around here..

B1GHAM said:
unknown little fact I dug up while helping kristin find injectors... They are exactly the same injectors as the N/A miatas... so, all she'd have to do is find a same generation miata.

Either way though, it would still be hard to find. And atleast the ones shes getting has a warranty (dunno)

I know around my way, unless I want to drive a distance, theres no junkyards around here..

kinda like how the msp has the same injectors as the other FS-DE proteges.

B1GHAM said:
boo on that... kristin get a more PRACTICAL second car. Like a beater truck or a hatch or something. THAT way, you can actually haul car-related s*** if need be. You can also tow your own car incase of situations that call for it...

stfu.

true story: a friend back home has an NA miata track beast (also the daily driver), then stock-class NB miata for autocross, and another na miata with hardtop as a winter beater..

what a sweet life :p

B1GHAM said:
thats because, as you already know, everyones out to get you...

paranoid schizophrenia - a very common disorder :p

If it makes you feel any better, theres a short list of who I trust workin on my car too... though its more the fear that they havent a clue what theyre doin, not that they will purposely sabotage me... Im not THAT awesome...

(mswerd)

k-lea...seriously, if you (understandably) don't feel like blowing half a day installing your roll bar, take it up to JC Auto Spec in Round Rock (google) and get John Long to install it. He's one of the only people I'd trust to do anything but routine maintenance on my cars and he's installed so many Miata roll bars (mostly Hard Dog) that it's silly.

B1GHAM said:

*cough*MS3*cough* ;)

Kansei said:
a junkyard with a mazdaspeed miata? yeah have fun finding that haha

:) no i meant finding the same displayment injectors for her car. i 'm not sure but she can use a variety of injections even from a toyota supra non turbo.

maczter said:
(mswerd)

k-lea...seriously, if you (understandably) don't feel like blowing half a day installing your roll bar, take it up to JC Auto Spec in Round Rock (google) and get John Long to install it. He's one of the only people I'd trust to do anything but routine maintenance on my cars and he's installed so many Miata roll bars (mostly Hard Dog) that it's silly.
Uh, thanks. Haha, I know John Long he is doing my engine. :p

Back