Starting a Thursday nite meet?

blmindy402

:
2001 Mazda, Protege
I know that I can't make it out to meets on Monday or Wednesday because I hace class until 10 and the meets are a little far to drive to after that. I was thinking about getting a Thursday nite meet started in Dallas if people would be interested. Give me some feedback on this and let's see what we can make happen. I know i'm like the only girl on this forum in the area but I still wanna learn about customizing and I definately need help. :confused:

too bad its in dallas...i guess i wont be able to go to it as often but ill try to support..

thought u were gonna meet up at the club fool? some asscake inside was like why u got a NX shirt. i go i sell that s*** fool. idiot trying to talk s*** oh i got a 12 second truck or some bulls***. leave the club fruit cake rolls beside i wax his ass and fly by a cop goin the other way goin bout 90 and said **** it, just high tailed it outta there before the cop could turn around. close call. iridium plugs = 1000 hp!

Last edited:
So me and moeed were talking and we have a spot to meet. J and G's hamburgers on Greenville ave. If ur coming 635 east you exit and turn right at the light. It's on the right in a shopping center just after Cheddar's. Is this cool with everyone? who think's they'll show up?

When & what time? RyanJayG is coming through tonight, call us up. Everyones gonna be near Plano so somewhere near here would be better.
Sonic off 15th and Custer.

Last edited:
I really dont care where we meet, but, I would like a meet on thurs, cause im bored to hell on thurs :(, unless i go clubbin'

Hey, I am thinking Thursday is a good day.. I can even get some of the dallas import guys out too I am sure. I would HIGHLY prefer it wasnt anywhere NEAR 635.. since thats where I wrecked my car.. but then again my car won't be out there for a long time. Theres a badass restaraunt just north of 635 but still really close to it for those that drive that way. Its got a nice covered patio area outside.

ELEmental59437 said:
Hey, I am thinking Thursday is a good day.. I can even get some of the dallas import guys out too I am sure. I would HIGHLY prefer it wasnt anywhere NEAR 635.. since thats where I wrecked my car.. but then again my car won't be out there for a long time. Theres a badass restaraunt just north of 635 but still really close to it for those that drive that way. Its got a nice covered patio area outside.

more details plz

The place he's talking about is called "Jasmine". (I think.) It's off of 75 and main(beltline). It's in downtown richardson. We will me at 8. If u need directions just let us know.

I don't think i'm old enough to get in wizard's. Sorry!
I don't know why everything has to be on 75 anyways! I drive 40 minutes easy to 75. Y can't we meet somewhere off of 635 and greenville?

Back