started getting ready for RIU!

bazooka joe

No words
Contributor
:
92 & 16 Meyatas
just a few new additions...still waiting on my wheel repair/repaint...leather...and turbo!!!

Attachments

• cover.jpg
    cover.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 106
  • front.jpg
    front.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 90
  • side.jpg
    side.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 76
couple more pics

Attachments

• rear2[1] copy.jpg
    rear2[1] copy.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 109
  • rear copy.jpg
    rear copy.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 72
Last edited:
xxMSPxx said:
Very nice. Good job bro, cant wait to see you again

Chris
hey thanks, looking forward to seeing everyone on the 22nd! how's your car running now?

jophus14 said:
i love the valve cover
me too! ha, ha. i wasn't sure how i was gonna like it, but it came out well. that was my idea with the mazda emblem in the middle of the cover (i don't think i've seen anyone else do it (scratch) ).
i didn't know what to do there so i thought i'd give that a try!

xxMSPxx said:
He didnt buy the amp yet. I need another $60 though...soon. If I can get that, I am not selling the amp.

Chris
man, i'll lend you $60!

your car is looking good as usual...when is the turbo kit coming???? I should have mine by next week (laugh).....I have alot of other stuff to install...And how do you join nepoc I sent a e-mail to slug420 but didnt get a reply back..??

try resending that if you didnt get the mass e-mail i sent out last week

sorry man, I get a ton of junk mail in that account so I miss a sign up sometimes.

Understandable...I just dont want to be out of the loop of things...Bazooka Joe ahd to tell me that there was a new section...I will try to be to the up coming meets and events..???? I might have sent it to the wrong e-mail addy also...shot me a pm with the addy that you would like me to send the info..

Jeremy

a few more items coming or completed......(drive) get the wheels back on tomorrow.........leather next week!!!

Attachments

• pedalset.jpg
    pedalset.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 43
  • catch can and battery.jpg
    catch can and battery.jpg
    124.1 KB · Views: 50
  • no moldings.jpg
    no moldings.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 46
oh yeah, i did..during some spirited off-road driving, i ran over some high-gravel..i forgot how much lower my car was..tore off my exhaust..so i spent the day fixing that..i need alignment too...and a new right/rear wheel bearing form this horrible winter..it'll be alright though..its all good now.

Back