SSC, Wide Band O2, MSP ECU, 440 Injectors, Blitz SS, Hawk Rear Pads, Misc.....

has the ecu had the recall flash?
Honestly I don't know. It was installed in my P5 and I uninstalled it with all the extra stuff. I thought I would use it again but I rather just let it go. Let me check if it has a sticker on it.

Edit:

It has no additional stickers on it but the annotation would be on the chassis and not the ECU I would think. I can't verify that but I can reduce the price a bit if you are ok with it. Say $110 shipped?

I am flexible with some of the prices. I am on a quest for new wheels due to Discount Tire not wanting to touch my wheels due to wheels spacers.....

Last edited:
I am flexible to an extent with some of the prices. I am on a quest for new wheels due to Discount Tire not wanting to touch my wheels due to the wheels spacers installed unless I take the wheels unmounted to them myself which is inconvenient for me at the moment. Make me an offer I can't refuse and I will ship it out to you.......
Take it to another tire shop? Do you need the spacers to mount the wheels? If not - I'd just take them off myself if that was all that was stopping me.

Take it to another tire shop? Do you need the spacers to mount the wheels? If not - I'd just take them off myself if that was all that was stopping me.

I wish. I am running FD Wheels and the spacers are needed in the rear. This is Discount Tires Policy. I paid for the warranty which includes tire rotation and balancing for the life of the tires. Guy literally stopped everything on my car as soon as he saw the spacers. Literally only balanced the front because they were already off and regretfully sent me on my way. I was mad but I saw it from their stand point of liability.

I wish. I am running FD Wheels and the spacers are needed in the rear. This is Discount Tires Policy. I paid for the warranty which includes tire rotation and balancing for the life of the tires. Guy literally stopped everything on my car as soon as he saw the spacers. Literally only balanced the front because they were already off and regretfully sent me on my way. I was mad but I saw it from their stand point of liability.
That's bogus. You should get a refund of what you paid for the warranty, at the very least.

That's bogus. You should get a refund of what you paid for the warranty, at the very least.

Oh I tried and they were dumbfounded I asked for one and didn't know how to answer me back LOL. They even offered to sell me wheels there which I found to be hilarious. I was like, no I can find some myself elsewhere.

All prices are negotiable but I have included shipping and insurance on big ticket items for a no worry purchase.

Oh I tried and they were dumbfounded I asked for one and didn't know how to answer me back LOL. They even offered to sell me wheels there which I found to be hilarious. I was like, no I can find some myself elsewhere.
I think I'd escalate that one. Manager, GM, regional, president. Whatever.

Last update on prices as it is the lowest I will go as everything includes shipping and/or insurance. If nothing sells I will store it away in hopes to use it one day if I still have the P5.

Back