Ssafc not working

willey97

:
mazdaspeed protege
Today I just installed my ssafc it's new. When my car gets any boost it bogs down bad. I checked my wires and my ground and every thing was fine. Any one have this problem or have any I does what it could be?

Today I just installed my ssafc it's new. When my car gets any boost it bogs down bad. I checked my wires and my ground and every thing was fine. Any one have this problem or have any I does what it could be?

Did you get it new or used? If used, have you checked to see what map is loaded? If a map is loaded, is it something appropriate for your car and mods? Do you have your vaccuum/boost soirce connected?

It's brand new just came in today and I do have a vacuum/boost hooked up to it. I also don't have any way of getting the r4 software on my laptop it doesn't have a disc drive

Thanks I got it all working now but I'm still getting boost cut at 8 psi and I'm runing the super stock map is that normal it's also only 40 degrees out side if that makes any difference

AFC should eliminate fuel cut except on certain occasions, but I never ran the super stock map.

Latest posts

Back