SRT-4 vs. Civic Hatchback

thats what civics are supposed to do :) not be riced out like most of em around my town are

that civic wasn't impressive at all.

Akaveli said:
that civic wasn't impressive at all.

are you being sarcastic?

'cause it whooped the s*** out of that srt.4. unless the srt.4 let off after it knew it was toast.

nope. I like how it didn't have all that rice crap on it but performance wise, it had the GSR engine in it. The srt-4 was stock. So its obvious who was going to win. But if the SRT was modded a little and still got beat then coo.

i think swapped hatch backs are sweet. specially over a neon any day. i have friends with swaps. 2 brothers actually, 1 with b16a built in a white and a b18c in a red. to bad that cant touch a MSP.(2thumbs)

a civic with a stock gsr in it should not be beating srt-4's ... turbo and a lot of tuning it will and the srt-4 cannot be considered stock it comes highly tuned from the factory by dodge therefore it is a highly tuned car ...

SRT 4's are slow on the fwy!
in 1/4 they are quick
my bro 2000 si pretty done up lost to it in a 1/4 mile but on the fwy a hole different story!

LapisBlueProteg said:
in 1/4 they are quick
my bro 2000 si pretty done up lost to it in a 1/4 mile but on the fwy a hole different story!
SRT's hit 153+ on the FWY, what the heck are you talking about?(scratch)

just cause they finish the quarter quick doesnt mean they get to 153 quick, my friend cant pull on stuff at high speeds very well, like when we are on the fwy rolling at like 60

speedhawaii said:
that srt got the paddle. turbo hondas can be godlike. btw i think that protege was trying..its ok
Yeah I was trying...but my car is all stock...

LapisBlueProteg said:
in 1/4 they are quick
Are you on crack?

Drackonn said:
the srt-4 cannot be considered stock it comes highly tuned from the factory by dodge therefore it is a highly tuned car ...

so your saying that given a that both cars, one a SRT4 direct from the factory and the other SRT$ totally moded are both stock?

Back