SRS Catback?

rlambert02

:
2005 Mazda 3 S (5 door)
I just bought a SRS CBE for $230 and waiting for it to be shipped. And I was wondering if anyone knows about this brand and if it's good or not, or if it's at least good value for the money.

Having trouble finding reviews online but sounded nice in videos on youtube.

I'd really appreciate the feedback, especially from someone who has one installed on a 2.3 hatch.

THANKS!

There is about a 20 page thread on ************ discussing this exhaust. I have had it for about a year and you get what you pay for. It's a great sounding exhaust but it will eventually start rusting. The seller I believe has a 2 year warranty on the exhaust and seems to take care of customers. I'll be switching it out for the corksport one soon.

ok thanks. do you live in poor weather conditions like a lot of snow and or rain that could be causing it to rust quicker though?

I live in Missouri so a little bit of everything. I just got under the car yesterday and decided to see what some mothers metal polish would do and was suprised to see that it almost took all the rust of the rear muffler.

Ok well that's good to know, I know i'm not going to get the quality of like HKS, APEXI, Greddy etc. but just wanted to make sure i was gettin somethin decent for the money.

It's decent enough for the price. It does rust but the only metal you can see is the rear muffler/canister. So just be sure to give it a cleaning once in a while. The rust on the other pipes would take a long time to actually rust through.

Ok well thank you for the info i really appreciate it and cant wait to get back to my car in a few months and install it.

You'll like it. Although the quaility isn't the greatest most people agree it's one of the best sounding exhausts for the 3 out there.

Back