spring shoping opionions on all brands wanted

tweety2300

:
2001 mazda protege mp3
So I'm in the market for new springs and not sure what I should get. I know there are many good kits and bad. What I'm looking for is something that will give a good ride not lower too much, be good for a daily, and good for a little autocross. I currently have racingbeat but the rear springs are starting to sag. My biggest priority is something that won't make the rear fender wells scrape on hard turns. I'm not looking for more than a 2" drop.
Also what all should I replace I'm doing struts and springs but not sure what all I'm going to need. Sorry for another spring thread

coilovers? give you everything you need most springs wont drop more than 2in so coilovers would be your best bet.. anyone wanna back me up on this?

I don't want to go low. I considered coilovers but id like to spend no more than 800 struts are around 450 shiped and springs are 100-300 shipped. I know the yellowspeeds are around 950 but that would put me a lil too low but they're an option. I think the bigger brands I'm looking at are b&g,racing beat,eibach,and tein.

I don't want to go low. I considered coilovers but id like to spend no more than 800 struts are around 450 shiped and springs are 100-300 shipped. I know the yellowspeeds are around 950 but that would put me a lil too low but they're an option. I think the bigger brands I'm looking at are b&g,racing beat,eibach,and tein.

What kind of struts are you getting??? I just ordered 4 new KYB GR-2 struts for my P5 for $220 shipped. I also ordered the Racing Beat springs because they only lower the car about .75", which to me is perfect, and the ride is much better. I got them for $220 shipped straight from Racing Beat so that puts me at $440 total as I will install them myself. That leaves you a lot of cash left over.

ETA: Do you have real Racing Beat springs or do you8 have the MSP/MP3 springs?

I'm getting tokico blues. And I have an mp3 so ya its the mp3 springs but the rears are sagging which is why I'm replacing them. I have 2 monroe struts on the rear which are really weak so they're getting replaced and the fronts are squeking. Cheapest price I can find on tokicos are about 106 a piece plus shipping

Pulled my eibach pro kit spring's off last weekend to change to coilover sleeves and this is what I found.... One front spring and one back spring broken unreal and I can't even get the asshole's to send me new one's go figure...Buyer beware

30kx6hs.jpg

That's rediculous and I was really looking into the eibach pro kit setup.has anybody else had this problem? Could just be a defect. Another reason id like to get something with atleast a 1 year warranty if it breaks itl be this summer

Im running GR2s and RB springs and so far Ive been really happy with the ride and the feel. no harsh bumps, good ground control, all in all a great package for the price.

Im running GR2s and RB springs and so far Ive been really happy with the ride and the feel. no harsh bumps, good ground control, all in all a great package for the price.

Not to thread jack but do you have any pics? Thats the excat setup I am going with once my GR-2's get here.

Does anybody have pics of their car on tein stechs or the eibach pro kits? I'm deciding between the 2 now just wana see how each looks

i dont want a 2 inch drop due to the odd hills in my area if i hit some of them wrong i scrape as it is now...

Back