SPOTTED: Silver P5 on High St, Columbus @ Waterbed n Stuff

centsless

Spotted a silver, lowered, tinted 2003 P5 with Altezzas.

Wanted to know if it belongs to anyone at the club.

Thanks

centsless said:
Spotted a silver, lowered, tinted 2003 P5 with Altezzas.

Wanted to know if it belongs to anyone at the club.

Thanks

I think I saw the same car when I was there last weekened. Just for the fun of it can you tell me where this pic was taken at lol

Here

centsless said:
Neil and Olentangy, just by campus near the horseshoe

lol ok so i am not exactly sure why I asked bc I dont know what road we were on, but it was right by the river that goes by the campus lol.. We went up there for the Extreme Sports Expo last weekend.

MSPRO said:
lol ok so i am not exactly sure why I asked bc I dont know what road we were on, but it was right by the river that goes by the campus lol.. We went up there for the Extreme Sports Expo last weekend.

Shoulda let me know you were coming! I'm right over by campus...I was pretty drunk last weekend tho (cheers)

Onatrum said:
Shoulda let me know you were coming! I'm right over by campus...I was pretty drunk last weekend tho (cheers)

i thought about giving you a call but didnt want to bother ya lol

Hey I've seen an Blue MP3 on 14th a few times...belong to anyone on here? I'll have my Titanium MSP up here spring quarter. Maybe I'll see you guys/girls around.

MSPRO said:
i thought about giving you a call but didnt want to bother ya lol

Ohh it woulda been no problem! Especially if it is a weekend, I'm usually partying or something (rockon)

Mazdaspeed989 said:
Hey I've seen an Blue MP3 on 14th a few times...belong to anyone on here? I'll have my Titanium MSP up here spring quarter. Maybe I'll see you guys/girls around.

did it have any rims at all? There's a blue mp3 that parks in the ally behind my house, so I'm assuming they live on 16th. Never seen the person that drives it tho

Mazdaspeed989 said:
Just saw the blue MP3 parked on 12th w/ stock wheels and a roof rack

hmm haven't seen that one yet! I always ride the East Res. bus so I'll keep my eyes peeled when we barrel down 12th.

You going to school down here? We live over on 15th in a big house, always a good time
Eye%20Balls.bmp

Onatrum said:
hmm haven't seen that one yet! I always ride the East Res. bus so I'll keep my eyes peeled when we barrel down 12th.

You going to school down here? We live over on 15th in a big house, always a good time
Eye%20Balls.bmp
were you on Godown road at around 6.10- 6.15 yesterday? flying down the road..

Any of you interested in going to HIN Chicago on March 25? A few of us are going up on Friday the 24 and coming back Sunday 26th

Yeah I'm a 3rd year living in an apt. on 14th between Pearl and Indianola. Where on 15th are you? Before or after Indianola?

centsless said:
were you on Godown road at around 6.10- 6.15 yesterday? flying down the road..
hmm I'm not sure where Godown is so I don't think so. I usually leave for work at 6 everyday, so you'll find me on 71 South to Grove City about the same time all week.

MSPRO said:
Any of you interested in going to HIN Chicago on March 25? A few of us are going up on Friday the 24 and coming back Sunday 26th
I might go if the car is finished by then. I'm pretty much taking that whole week off work to "re-assemble" the car for summer. Just kinda depends on if I have the extra time and money. Next week, I'm ordering my struts ;)

Mazdaspeed989 said:
Yeah I'm a 3rd year living in an apt. on 14th between Pearl and Indianola. Where on 15th are you? Before or after Indianola?
I drive on 14th occasionally, just look for a red P5 that looks and sounds like ass, and that's me...I'm talking no side skirts, paint chipping from stock wheels, exhaust rattles at idle, and the loose belt screams for mercy whenever there's a hint of cold air or rain. (hi) I'm way after Indianola...beyond 4th Street. I'm hoping to be done with school next year (alright) We like to throw parties everyonce in awhile or go to Ledo's or Panini's too if you're ever interested.

Yeah PM me next time you're having a party or headin to the bars i'll drop by. Sounds like your car is hard to miss...i'll keep my eyes and ears open.

Mazdaspeed989 said:
Yeah PM me next time you're having a party or headin to the bars i'll drop by. Sounds like your car is hard to miss...i'll keep my eyes and ears open.
sorry to change subjects, but wanted to show my new LED tail/brake lamps..really can't see a difference from the digi cam. whatcha think?

Attachments

• tails.JPG
    tails.JPG
    25.4 KB · Views: 282
centsless said:
sorry to change subjects, but wanted to show my new LED tail/brake lamps..really can't see a difference from the digi cam. whatcha think?

definitely brighter! I like it. Speaking of bulbs, anybody know what the fog light is? I'm too lazy to look (doh) I gotta add that to my list of things to fix on my car now

Onatrum said:
definitely brighter! I like it. Speaking of bulbs, anybody know what the fog light is? I'm too lazy to look (doh) I gotta add that to my list of things to fix on my car now
H3. check with rallylights.com and get the hella optilux 55w.

centsless said:
H3. check with rallylights.com and get the hella optilux 55w.

Sounds like a good deal, do you have these? Any opinion on life, brightness, or anything? I would want the white and it says they are discontinued with a limited supply so hopefully they still got some.

Back