Spotted p5 in wilmington..

He123321 said:
I have a sales rep at Nucar Mazda keeping an eye out for any 03' 03.5' MSP that comes thier way.

out of curiousity, whos your sales rep? I work there...

and theres actually 2 speeds here in service, look mod free too.

also, I saw a sand mica protege on my way to work today on and turning onto . Had a p5 bumper w/ out the fogs (couldnt tell if it had side markers...)and a carbon fiber hood w/ aftermarket wheels.

I spoke to Tom Cook about those 2 MSP, but they belong to some lucky customers LOL.

The Mica Protege that you saw is a nice one, and the owner is from the Wilmington arae.

He123321 said:
I spoke to Tom Cook about those 2 MSP, but they belong to some lucky customers LOL.

The Mica Protege that you saw is a nice one, and the owner is from the Wilmington arae.

lol!! Toms a good guy... Ill keep my eyes peeled but I havent seen one come through since Ive been here, which I dont know if its a good or bad thing.

I saw a 03.5 Tit in color with a FMIC in a red light at Kirkwood HWY. This was around 6:20 pm. Was that anyone of you guys.

nope never seen it. i seen the guy from greenwood area of rt16 on sunday he was at ruby tuesdays and i was burger king in milford...his s*** sounds nice he said he spent alot with ********** on it

it sucks already....my one dog has 1 back leg broken and the other one bruised (dont even know how it happened) and the other dog and cat just needed a checkup and shots. other then that everything is good lol

I'll get pics spmetime. Wbriggs19061 Pretty sure im going to go on that sat. I'll get up with ya and we can cruse up there.
MODS LIST: ********** intake manifold port&polish, Injen CAI, Hardpiping and SMIC, 50mm Tial BOV, UniChip custom tuned, Custom side Exhaust no cats or mufflers(also greddy sp-2 for quieter days),Front and rear Motor mounts,NGK hotwires, Colder plugs, Greddy pro-fecb spec2 boost controller,Greddy TT, Blue Neons, Strobes, Blue vac lines, Red accented paint under hood, Carbon fiber grill,Red calipers,Clear tailights, A/F and boost gauge,sparco seatbelt pads, 5%tint all the way around, turbo emblem, stainless black&white tag. I think thats it

haha the highboost fmic i found is only 800 somethin with piping but im not sure how big it is.

I will continue my MSP search till the summer time. If I don't find one by then, the M6S will take it's place. I still feel the rush from the last time I test drove one.

He123321 said:
I will continue my MSP search till the summer time. If I don't find one by then, the M6S will take it's place. I still feel the rush from the last time I test drove one.

I might be selling mine

How are you guys doing? I had a rocky 2 months, but I'm back, and getting ready for the summer. You sell your MSP jlee29?

Latest posts

Back