Spotted on Rt. 15: Orange MSP w/ grey wheels

ch77

:
2007 MS3
Hmm.. Must have been over a week ago now, as I've been sick and therefore at home, not, er, wasting work time on the mazda forums..

I was heading North (in the silver MS3), I'd say around the North Haven - Wallingford area, you were heading South.. I think that's someone from here, anyway.. So, greetings! Now who are ya?

Did it have a CF hood, front lip, etc?

It was Slug420 if so. He's in Meriden so yeah it was definitely him

The hood I couldn't really see from where I was (200 feet away maybe?) and it was getting dark.. Hm..

not me, license plate probably said CHICO.

if so that would be CHICO2003, AKA Jaime of wallingford. but yea, he is just about the only other spicy i see around.

How'd I miss this thread? Yeah.. that was most likely me. Besides Chris, there's only one other Orange in the state (that I know of)... some HS chick down in Newtown.

So, that might have been you, then? Hmm..

I used to live next door to this guy with a yellow MSP with side exhaust, does anyone remember him?

I'm in Wallingford all the time, but I never see ANY Mazdaspeed cars except on the highway! Annoying.

ch77 said:
So, that might have been you, then? Hmm..

I used to live next door to this guy with a yellow MSP with side exhaust, does anyone remember him?

I'm in Wallingford all the time, but I never see ANY Mazdaspeed cars except on the highway! Annoying.

The only yellow car with side exhaust that I know of on the forum is TOpher and he is in GA or something like that...I saw a black P5 in Needham saturday ..had Rota rims on and yellow fogs..looked really nice..afterwards I was upset I didnt tag him with a link to the forum.

Jeremy

Yeah I saw one on thursday. I was driving north bound and it was past the sakorsky bridge (however you spell it). And past orange. it was mid to lower 60's exits on the highway. I was in my sisters Jeep though.

im in wallingford all the time too...my car seems to have a dead battery whenever i go to drive it though so im usually in a red f150 with a nepoc sticker in the back window.

I met that kid with the side exit exhaust once at stopnshop in meriden, looked pretty neat.

Well, I'll make sure not to fly past any red F-150's in that case.

Which stop-n-shop? The little one in Centennial Plaza or the big one up on Broad Street? I like that little stop-n-shop because there's ALWAYS ricer-types at the auto parts store & the stereo shop. Noisy MS3 always turns heads.

Back