spotted MSP #429 in PA. Who is it??

talontsi97

:
03.5 MSP ti grey-sold
Tonight i pulled into the oxford valley mall parking lot and what do i see? A Titanium grey MSP. Stock wheels, turbo timer (which was still running) on the steering column, 2 gauge pod on the pillar, blacked out emblems in the rear, tinited windows and in the back window corner the #429, and some type of exhaust that sounded great at idle. It was dark so i didnt get a great look thou. Funny how i always always have my car and tonight i was driving my girlfriends car to drop her and her mom off at the mall.
Anyway would like to know if its anyone on here, the car looked clean and im curious what exhaust was on the car. Hopefully see ya around again so i can get a better look at the car.

Beats me. I grew up right around that area, maybe 3 minutes drive from Oxford Valley Mall .. but whenever I'm home to see my family, I never see any other MSP's.

hmm the car was obviously modded and was a pretty nice car so i figured he would be on here. No big deal but it was nice to see another one and i was curious what else was done to it.

i live minutes away from oxford valley mall

i live near the oxford valley mall ive never seen any other msps around besides mine and a black one i have an 03 spicy msp and been trying to find other people in the area with our cars to possible set up a meet or a cruize and to show other people how unique are cars can be

Latest posts

Back