SPOTTED: Mitsubishi EVO 8 ?????

Brian MP5T said:
Probably just a Body Clone

Dunno if it's even worth it. Only thing the same are the front doors. Plus it had the signature MASSIVE intercooler.

spotted Mclaren Mercedes SLR

Yesterday morning at about 10am, going eastbound on counrty hills approaching shag. I saw a Mclaren Mercedes SLR!!!! It was amazing to say the least. Didnt notice if it had Alberta plates, but I hope to see it again.

geomatics_tech said:
Yesterday morning at about 10am, going eastbound on counrty hills approaching shag. I saw a Mclaren Mercedes SLR!!!! It was amazing to say the least. Didnt notice if it had Alberta plates, but I hope to see it again.

Might have jsut been the new SLK man... They look similar from a distance.

the place next to where i work rent/leases cars to CEOs and other VIP when they come into town ... ferraris porsches mercedes lambo, etc. they take the SLR out every other week. I'm sitting next to a window and GOD does it sound nice when it passes by lol

Maxx Mazda said:
Might have jsut been the new SLK man... They look similar from a distance.

I've seen this guy too...same area...Country Hills by the Co-Op in the Hamptons. I'm pretty sure it's the SLR...those big side grills are hard to miss.

it was definitly an SLR, no way it couldve been an SL or SLK. I could see the air foil on the trunk lid sticking up 8-10 inches.

geomatics_tech said:
Yesterday at lunch saw a DB9, brand new, parked in front or Earls on Barlow. It was a dark silver color.

Lames McPlanes... I saw like one of those every minute down in Palm Springs lol!

Back