Spotted!! Madison

spotted update.....nice shiny new MS3 on McKenna blvd last night about 6:45. Silver and purdee! passed you at a stop sign. jw if your on the forum....doubtful but worth a try.

I hope to have mine soon.

So people will post about seeing my sexy ass car on here.

lol

Eventhough I never see/am seen by anyone on this forum.

Laaaame.

add another to the list.....Blue MP3 (i think, quick glance as we passed) black rims....about 7:45 on lacy road this morning...anyone

chalk up another one....back msp on east wash last Thursday. Had a bike rack on top with a bike on it.

add some more to the list....

03.5 yellow msp on pd & m monday afternoon...turned on m and went twards mineral point...yellow with CF painted hood.

03 spicy on fish hatch and lacy Thursday afternoon.

anyone??

you sure it was an msp and not steve in his mp3? (I know, long shot, with the license plate as a dead giveaway)
I actually waved at a guy one morning I thought was steve, stupid Lancer with a CF hood...

umm ya i am sure unless he un-painted the hood with the lettering, added MSP rims body kit and spoiler, and changed his license plate. thats who i thought it was at first too so i gave a big wave but the guy just gave a head nod back. then i took a close look as he pulled behind me and i was like ohh, close but no cigar.

Back