Spotted: Blazin' 03.5 on FLA 423

:
2008 Mazda MX-5 5MT PRHT
I was in Orlando yesterday and saw a stock but nice looking Blazin' Yellow on FL-423 going South past Central FL Pkwy. I was turning from CFP heading to Menta Road. I was in FL from Sunday through Tues night (late). Literally 10 mins before I spotted this yellow MSP, I said to my wife "I am surprised I haven't seen one MSP the whole time." Then boom. I spotted one.

Anyone on here? I'll be down that way sometime later this year or very early next year.

im surprised you only saw one

there are quiet a bit in CFL, i see a couple every week

That was my point. I know FL in general has a ton of MSP's. This was around 5 o'clock I believe. I wasn't in my Spicy though. We took my sis-in-law's Ford Escape.

seen quite a few MSP's up there myself too

But, sadly, only two showed up at Mazdapalooza

Well, when I return (because we still have two days left on our tickets) I'll give some advanced notice and perhaps I we can drive the MSP down there (doubtful as it doesn't like toting around 4 people). In either case, maybe I can meet some of you Orlando locals.

give a heads up and i can possibly be up in town and maybe setup a meet

Yeah? That'd be sick dude. There's only about a 15% chance I'd bring the MSP but as said, it'd be nice to meet some of the folk outside of my social circle.

i'm 2 hours south, but, TWSIFM, JCELL, Jeg, and a few others could prob meet up

You're redundancy is a little repetitive. That and you said yet twice.

This is sad though being that I was only in Orlando for 2 1/2 days and I saw one.

oh im so sorry if my grammar is not good enough for you(squinty)

dick

ps come back to ucf and ill run you

Back