Spotify via USB

I don't have the Music app on my phone, so there isn't anywhere to limit the volume in the settings.

I kind of wonder if that has something to do with it. I didn't know you could even get rid of the Music app.

Most apps. There's still 3 or 4 you can't delete. Safari, Camera. But yea, that was the best part of 10. All the "bloaty" apps could be killed.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Yeah, when Os10 came out, it enabled you to remove the bad apps hat you never use...

Since updating to ios 10 I've had glitches where on reconnecting to bluetooth the music app plays music that's not even supposed to be on the phone, instead of the Spotify I want. I wouldn't be surprised at all to find the Music app is more deeply enmeshed that it seems and that "removing" it leaves behind some problems like certain dependencies...

edit: This page warns about potential problems resulting from deleting the Music app and others: https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT204221

Last edited:
Hell yes I drive with the windows down as often as I can. ��

I'm a Sys Admin / IT Manager by day. I support over 30 phones at my job. I'm a bigger phone geek then I am a car geek. I assure you...it's not a setting on the phone.
That partly explains why you want more volume. Driving with the windows down, you definitely need to crank up the volume.

I mostly drive with the windows up, because allergies and Texas.

It's my phone mostly. 30 standing still is very quiet. Love my phone but it is not a best when it comes to audio.

Back