Sportlines or Pro Kit or H&R Sport Spring?

AntsMz3_11

:
2011 Mazda 3 S 5 Door.
Happy New Year everyone!

I have a 2011 Mazda 3 S 5 Door.
My plans for the new year are lowering the car.
I'm not sure on what spring set up I should go with.
I have 18x7.5 with a 42mm offset. I'll be running a 225/40/18 tire.

Eibach Sportlines lower anywhere from 1.7 - 2.0 on the 3
Pro Kit 1.2 or 1.3? I'm not sure
and Sport Springs 1.6 - 1.9

I want to be as low as possible without rubbing. Any advice would be great.
Also some pictures of set ups would be nice. I have searched around but for some reason each vehicle looks difference even if there on the same type of springs.

Thanks everyone!

Get a quality coilover...once you change the springs out with the lowest drop possible your shocks probably won't last for 10k miles..so then your going to have to spend another 6-700+ bux anyway.

will it fit, yes. is it designed to work properly with that car? no. weight differences means the springs spring rates are different so the ride will be different and possibly could make the driving worse.

Im lookin into those same 3 springs. I have a feeling that going with teh sportlines and a set of the koni STR.T shocks (the new Koni Red) the entry level koni shock, they are equivelent to the koni yellow on the softest setting. they are really good shocks, the supposed koni lifetime warrenty, and even say that they work well with lowering springs.

that being said. the kit that Koni has for the 2010 mazdas are STR.T shocks and H&R Springs. so in the end its up to you and what you want . if you get rubbing at steering lock just add a spacer , youll probably want to to flush ur wheels out anyways.

Back