Spoiler sag on the 2003.5?

AltimaSE

I've probably tortured just about everyone on this board by now with my comparisons of the Spec-V and the MSP, and all my other questions about the MSP but I've gotta add one more. :)

I like the look the spoiler on the 2003 better than the one on the 2003.5 but I don't think that by the time I'm ready to buy that I'll be able to get a 2003.

I've also noticed that the spoiler on the 2003.5 is more of an arch design and has no center support. Does anyone think that sagging could become a problem with the new design. I'm planning on keeping which ever car I buy for 4-5 years so I want to ask about everything before hand.

I've seen cheap spoilers start to sag in the middle and I would hate to see this happen to my MSP down the road. :(

Thanks guys for all your help on this one and my 1000s of other questions. :)

yeah, I've seen the MP3 spoilers for like 300.00 Canadian.

But, unless your going to set on the spoiler or something, I think your fine. And don't use it as a Handle for opening the trunk either. I see too many people doing s*** like that.

If you're going to buy within the next few months and you like the 2003's better... why don't you just put a fat ass deposit with comitment to purchase down on a 2003?... the dealer probably won't mind keeping it on the showroom floor for you for a little while.

Latest posts

Back