Spicy orange left out parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

velora

I parted my MSP a while ago, still have many parts left. NOw is the time to do spring cleaning, and I would like to sell all the parts.

Pretty much all popular parts, like shift knob, door sills, wheels, engine, grille, headlamps, rear lamps, tranny, turbo, radiators, rear calipers, rear wing, side mirrors, rear bumper lower valance, fogs and others are gone. NO aftermarket parts at all.

STILL HAVE (Not pictured here, available for local pickup in Seattle area) - rear bumper cover w/o skirt almost perfect condition - $100,
front bumper and center grille (will need minor repairs) - $50,
MSP seats - $200,
springs - $60
complete dashboard - $50 and bunch of other small items, feel free to ask

I'm working full time and going to school at evenings, so the correspondence may be a little delayed. Will try to respond asap

Here is partial list of what I have with pictures - ALL PRICES INCLUDE SHIPPING

Front airbags and belts, clockspring, no brain (very good condition, not a single scratch)- $200 shipped
Picture375.jpg

Misc. interior plastics - $25 shipped
Picture374.jpg

Ash tray - clean - $20 shipped
Picture373.jpg

hand brake lever - $40 shipped
Picture371.jpg

Rear view mirror - $30 shipped
Picture372.jpg

MSP ECU good for repairs- $30 shipped (had an issue with this one, the voltage in system goes up and down, bought my first MSP off auction with the issue, traced down to Ecu). I think that some module in it is down)
Picture370.jpg

Picture369.jpg

Protege5 black fuel door - $20 shipped
Spicy orange fuel door, very clean - $25 shipped - BOTH SOLD. THANK YOU

S-pipe - $40 shipped
Picture368.jpg

Dash pocket that has dimmer adjuster and coin holder (no fog switch) - $25 shipped
Picture365.jpg

Turn signal and windshield swithes - $45 shipped (both) OR $25 shipped a piece
Picture364.jpg

MSP fuel pump (the metal plate on the top is ugly cause fuel tan was sitting outside for a while) - $45 shipped
Picture363.jpg

windshield cleaner pump - $20
Picture379.jpg

MSP front calipers - $80 shipped
Picture359.jpg

Picture358.jpg

Front calipers, excellent working condition, may need to be sprayed off with silver - $80

Have a great day

Last edited:
200$ for msp seats shipped? wow good deal is it the front and back seats? Any rips? orange stitching right?

You have the interior door handles still? Might be interested in those...

Wish I could pick up the calipers too to get them powdercoated...

200$ for msp seats shipped? wow good deal is it the front and back seats? Any rips? orange stitching right?

No, seats are are for local pick up only, i just imagine how much shipping would be. They are clean, original 1st generation MSP seats(orange stiching)

You have the interior door handles still? Might be interested in those...

Wish I could pick up the calipers too to get them powdercoated...

I have full set of door cards, may sepatate handles if you want - $35 shipped, or $110 shipped with calipers. please let me know

Interested in the orange fuel door. Any chance you can meet me halfway? say North Seattle? Im available tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back