speed 6 passenger motor mount

r3d

First thing, I'm sorry if i violated any rule, this is basically a survey on the product (yes/no).

With that being said, I would like to get some information and see who would be interested in the mazdaspeed 6 passenger side mount that i could try to bring in. I have speed 6 and I know there is not a lot of options for improved motor mounts for our cars. As the matter of fact, I'm looking for mounts myself and I think this is the best option available for pass side.

i-137.jpg

Made out of steel w/ two poly bushings inside, one year warranty included. This thing is not cheap and I'd like to know if anybody interested or not. I will try to ask any questions you guys have.

Attachments

• motor mount.jpeg
    motor mount.jpeg
    4.7 KB · Views: 151
I like that it mimics the factory design, which in my mind would eliminate some of the irritating harmonics produced by the AWR mount.

I know you said it's not cheap, could you provide a ballpark range?

Yeah, exactly I want to stay w/ mazada design and have vertical support instead of horizontal. The price i would say is going to be somewhere in 200+, i think that could be turn around point for some people but its a quality part thats going to last. I am exploring other options so we'll see.

Back