Southern California?

what do you drive?? mp3? p5? protege?...

and how long of a drive is it from there to pasadena?? i know irvine is close enough...

yah... at first .. when I bought my P5 . . . I wuz the ONLY P5 for miles ... I bought mine last year in August/September. But now I'm starting to see a bunch more peeps with MP3's and P5's ... the only problem is there isnt much of a club going on down here ... go figure! I heard about something going on up north .. like in Carlsbad or sumpin?!?

01MP3 .. where are u located?

I'm in Orange. Although, born many moons before June 1985. Gosh, that makes me feel old. My P5 makes me feel young....plus, no gray hairs or beer belly to speak of.

duce.. im right up in pasadena... you know.. rose parade.. rose bowl... yah.. i remember something about a few ppl further north startin something... but there really isnt much goin on down here that I know of...

thats cool more ppl around me are going the tege route..

umm i kinda wanted to start a mazda only division for my krew cuz i like my mp3 and i want ppl with knowledge about them.

i would like to work on a few things myself.. i want to try and install alot of parts that i ahve myself to get a better feel for my car.. since im only a newbie in installation i could use some help so

give me a call or post something..

949-521-0136

I grew up in Orange County. The Marine Corps moved me to MO. but I come to cali every year to visit my family. Actually this year if the Kartboy crew dont mind I would love to come visit there shop and pick up some parts :)

Hey duce i think ive seen you around. I own a black protege 5 near PH. Let me know about that club up north!

whats up guys I live in Oceanside,CA we have a few cars here and are working on a club. if you every come this way give me a call . ask for mike (760) 430-2979

uclap5... i got a buddy that goes to SMC... ;) we should have a meet sometime your the closest one to me.. (well, besides uffdaz1.. but he doesnt post on the board anymore so i have to call his ass to get ahold of him)

Back