sorry ass G35

Status
Not open for further replies.

acasper708

:
2015 CX-5 touring
On my way home today some guy in a G35 was driving slow in the left lane. I went to pass on his right and got in front then it was game on. He went flying by me and I floored it I was maxed out doing 110 he was still pulling away. As soon as we hit traffic things changed I past him and was bobbin n weivin and he got smaller and smaller. That felt good, thought I would share
I'm not out street racing or anything or am I saying I beat a G35. There's a lot of assholes out there and I let this one piss me off and I wanted to vent my anger so to everyone that's takeing this the wrong way and talking s*** to me u can suck it

Last edited:
...He went flying by me and I floored it I was maxed out doing 110 he was still pulling away. As soon as we hit traffic things changed I past him and was bobbin n weivin and he got smaller and smaller. That felt good, thought I would share

Thanks for putting mine and my kids lives in danger you retard. (eekfu)

you sure showed him. i bet he went home, took a long look at himself in the mirror and vowed not to drive like an asshole again.

Well it was a bit childish but that dude was an ass he cut me off when I passed him then was swervin all over its been a while and my road rage took over he wasn't gonna get away with that

I got your back!!! I hate when s*** faces do that. My rage kicks in as well. And I'm a grown ass man!! It's like I need to prove a point to them, that "that wasn't cool...and...get back where you belong, behind me!"

If anyone knows the true effects of dick head driving on the highways it's acasper, he has to scrap what's left of there car off the road and drag it to the side.

Thanks zuku, yea I know it was stupid but I was pissed and I wasn't driven all crazy in traffic he just got stuck behind a truck and I jumped onto a long accelerating ramp then jumped back in and he was caught behind me. I hope he is crying in the mirror and give me a break about endangering ur kids cause everyone has sped on the highway before. Yes I got my 10 minutes I needed to vent I was still pissed when I got home

Seriously, dude. Not worth it. I get retards doing that to me in Orland all the time. Just let them go, and smile and wave when you're next to them at the next stoplight.

Then punch his sister in the uterus.

I got your back!!! I hate when s*** faces do that. My rage kicks in as well. And I'm a grown ass man!! It's like I need to prove a point to them, that "that wasn't cool...and...get back where you belong, behind me!"

Usually not something u need to say, unless ur not. Isn't this thread against the forum rules let alone the moral standards of safe and intellegent drivers?

you shoulda ran him off the road and caused him to crash and burst into flames. then you could have pissed on his smoldering ashes. I wish this could have actually happened, im not being sarcastic. it'd be sweet. i mean, manslaugher, probably, but thats a couple years, whatever, but pissing on a mans burning ashes. holy **** is that amazing.

Yea he was stupid in doing so. but you all are hypocrites acting like you've never gone that fast on public roads.

let this thread die.

Yea he was stupid in doing so. but you all are hypocrites acting like you've never gone that fast on public roads.

Weaving traffic? No sir, have not, will not. I have seen what happens when someone weaves too hard and has a meeting with the front end of a Peterbilt.

Don't call everyone a hypocrite because you think we all drive like morons. You may have, but that's your perogative.

I personally think it's worth it to develop the ability to let stuff like this go. It takes a lot of practice, but it will prevent a situation from escalating.

If an asshole is terrorizing me, I just pull over, if possible.

Be safe out there..

you shoulda ran him off the road and caused him to crash and burst into flames. then you could have pissed on his smoldering ashes. I wish this could have actually happened, im not being sarcastic. it'd be sweet. i mean, manslaugher, probably, but thats a couple years, whatever, but pissing on a mans burning ashes. holy **** is that amazing.

(rlaugh) OMG +1 lol... I almost choked reading this..

To the OP - EPIC fail... You drive a protege 5, youre not faster than a G35, and weaving in and out of traffic is just retarded...

I was getting off work I drive a tow truck and I get people cutting me off and I deal with assholes all day I know it wasn't right but that guy made me freak out and for the more mature people here don't act like you've never pushed the limits or broken the law I don't go out daily street racing give me a break I got P5 when I got home I was still so pissed I had to post it I'm not gloating I beat a G35 cause he definitely had me don't judge me when u don't even know me it was stupid
I let some asshole get me all fired up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back