Soon to be one more turbo miata on Lubbock streets...

Mazdaspeedgirl

Resident Autocrosser
:
99 10AE MX-5 | 2016.5 CX-5 GT
Yep. The title says it all. We're building a new motor for him: stock brand new bottom end out of a 100 mile old '03 with Wiseco 9:1 compression pistons and a stock head (for now).

Haven't decided on what turbo kit though. It's either going to be Flyin miata's FMIIa turbo kit or a t3/t4. We'll need a beefier bottom end if we go with the t3/t4 though.

then we always said once he got some power, we'd stripe the miata. not decals stripes either. :D

Well, it's about damn time! :D Welcome to the world of turbos. Just like track racing and crack, it becomes more addictive with every moment of use.

Use decals for the stripes! Granted, stripes look good on a Miata, but you never know when you'll change your mind.

I expect pictures and opinions of the turbo setup! ;)

Holy OLD thread! hahaha... shortly after I posted this thread I came down with the sickness (i.e. pregnancy), so we had to re-route funds. We are just now getting the motor built by ARP in Austin, but no immediate plans for a turbo kit, as baby #2 is on his way in mid August. :) You see what I mainly drive now. Turbo included.

Back