sony ericsson s710

orphman

:
2003.5 tit. grey msp
My new phone kicks ASS!!! sony ericson s710//// thing is a damn digital vidoe camera wiht a built in phone lol... get 1.3 mega pixle res. fun stuff ... naked chicks hehehe watch out!

no one cares i know
BUT I DO!

-orph

eepr5 said:
i know i love mine :) helluvalot better than some of my previous phones.

hhell yea its a beast!.. i had all the crazy onesin the past but this is the best by far... preformance functionality etc... crazy cam goodieS!

i wish those were in stock when i was looknig for a phone ~1 month ago. all of the stores around here had the little display things for them but didn't have any of the phone so i got a nokia 6230. how's the battery life on the 710?

jred321 said:
i wish those were in stock when i was looknig for a phone ~1 month ago. all of the stores around here had the little display things for them but didn't have any of the phone so i got a nokia 6230. how's the battery life on the 710?

so far so good it was partialy charged when i got it... and i drained it and have been using it since with no probs... i cant realy esst. though since i through it on the charger mostly every night

my batt usually lasts a couple days, though i try and put it on the charger ever other night or so. I'm not a heavy talker, but it does fine for hour+ conversations w/ an almost full batt. having bluetooth on doesn't seem to really have much of an impact, but having a connection going and doing file transfers can cause the batt to drop pretty fast.

Back