Someone in P5 called me a poser

I was driving to work the other day, when a yellow P5 pulled up next to me and called me a poser for buying a body kit and trying to look like his P5. I just thought you'd get a kick out of that.

(lol) (nuts) should have asked him, why did you paint your car yellow, to look like mine? dumbass people, they are truely PRICELESS

I hope you PROMPTLY let him know that he's a dumbass, and told him about the mp3...

I would have did this first: (rofl)

Told him about the MP3, did this: (upyours)

And burt his ass: (flame2)

Well I have had it happen a few times. Most people promptly apologize but this guy was pissed. I thing he was jealous that he had a wagon, and I did not. No offence to P5 people, Im just not a wagon guy.

and the sad part is...he THINKS he is a "car guy" and in fact wouldn't make a pimple on a "car guys" ASS! had he known ANYTHING about his own car...he would have known what you were driving...and given you a (thumb) insted of greif.

yea the same thing happened to me on the strip at myrtle, except he told me i shouldnt of painted it like a wrx and stole the p5 body kit, i just looked at him and laughed, my friends did the same.

Yeah some people are so stupid. I have had that countless of times. coming back from wildwood this year i ran into traffic on the GSP and i got coments like " why would you hook up a protege", " you wasted your money kid". What ever.
All i knwo is that my car gets so many looks and so many complimants. One time i was at buger king and i order then drove up to the window and two girls were talkin. Then one says WOW you have a nice car. Please back up i want to see the front. Then another time i was at a Mobil gas station and the Abu the arbic gas station attendent said to me "Wow you car nice color. Nice car". And that is to name a few times.
So what i'm trying to says is F those people that don't know what the hell they are talkin about because most people do know that we have nice cars. oh well. thats my 2 cents.

Kind of along the same lines, the other day at work i was reading posts on this board (before the change up top), when this girl says, "Hey, that's my car..."

She pointed at the MP3. Then I see her getting into a WRX wagon the other day. I'm thinking, ok...Uh not really the same thing but oh well...

I dont know why... its not like theyre THAT similar... but yah.. people seem to think that its a WRX... lol... i like the "why'd you paint it like a WRX" comment :)

and wtf are people talking about with the "why'd you hook up a protege.. you wasted your money" HA... put similar work into an mp3 and a 4 door integra... we'll smoke that honda baby! heres proof... i was at a friends house... when suddenly i hear... BWAAAAAHHH in the distance.. i turn to look as all import lovers do when they think they hear exhaust :)... and here come 4 HOOKED UP (appearance wise) integras.... i flashed em w/ brights from my friends driveway and took off after em... they slowed and i cought up.. they let me pass them and lead the way... so i took em to a secluded street w/ enough room for 4 cars... so me and three of the integs lined up... and went... there were 2 2doors and 1 4door... i dont remember exactly what year either of them were... but they had to be somewhere between like 94-97... anyway.. i smoked all three of em... i was just doin it for fun... figured they were hooked up... but i ended up blowing em all by like 1 1/2 car length.. when we stopped i asked em what mods they had... all 3 were intake/exhaust... all i had was my custom built intake and the stock racing beat exhaust... so it was a pretty even match (as far as mods are concerned anyway) and i blew em... so next time someone asks why would you fix up a protege? say "because it looks pimp as ****, and can probably smoke your car" (that is if they havent spent like $10,000 on engine/performance mods :) )

granted... stock they arent the MOST attractive (the mp3 is an exception.. and even the base models are still kinda nice) or the fastest... but alot can be done to a car... and the protege's are an AWESOME base to work with :) thats just my opinion.. but i think its a damn good one

I've had my fair share of comparisons to the WRX as well. The one good thing I've noticed tho is that when people do realize the difference between the two cars, they more often than not say they prefer the looks of the MP3.

HAHAHA yah... lol... them: "hey... nice wrx!" ... me: 'dood... its an mp3'.... them: "ooooooohhhhhhh yyyyaaaahhhhhh... ive seen those... i like those better"
lol
I know I like mine better dont matter what anyone else thinks (ha yah right! I know and will admit a big part of having the MP3 is cuz other people dig em :) )

This is completely off subject... but I just felt like mentioning that even after a year of having the car... the troubles ive had w/ mazda (transmission, cust svc, etc.) and even though it is still impounded.... every once in a while ill be walking somewhere... or sitting around... or getting a ride somewhere or something and out of no where I just start smiling cuz im thinking about my MP3 :D I just cant help it... then I'll see like a.. hmm.. like a kinda nice integra or something and I'll just start thinking about how i need to save for this many weeks to get the car back...two weeks to get this... 6 mo to get this part... 3 weeks to get that part... and s*** like... ohhhh that would be bomb if i did this to the car... or.. hmmm... i wonder if it would look clean if i did that to the car... I am OBSESSED WITH MY CAR!! and god damn proud of it... a couple of my close friends tend to get a little annoyed and start to make jokes cuz all i do in my free time is look for parts for my car... or check out other imports... every time i hear that BWAAAAHHHHHH comin up the street my head jerks in that direction... Theres just something about tuned japanese imports that triggers something in my head... dont know what it is.. just know that untill I found imports... my other hobby was computer network security (not exactly the "least geeky" thing to take up my free time lol)... so now i get to make money w/ the geeky side of things and enjoy imports in my free time :)

wow... that whole rant started just cuz i wanted to say i love my mp3.. lol

Protege01MP3 said:
every time i hear that BWAAAAHHHHHH comin up the street my head jerks in that direction... Theres just something about tuned japanese imports that triggers something in my head... dont know what it is.. just know that untill I found imports... my other hobby was computer network security (not exactly the "least geeky" thing to take up my free time lol)... so now i get to make money w/ the geeky side of things and enjoy imports in my free time :)

im with you 01MP3....i am obsessed as well...and as far as the money goes, i am a computer network guy too...and there is plenty of money in that field to do whatever we want to our cars. this week alone i plan on getting my intake, headers, rotors, and a vinyl graphics design done....still trying to find a good in-dash tv for my ride though...i got the 2 in the back but i cant really watch those!!...bummer.

OOH OOH OOH!!! GET THE KENWOOD XCELON!!!! BOMB!!!! but its liike almost 3 Gs I think... but its worth it... read up on it at kenwood.com I have the Alpine CVA-1003 and its a GREAT in dash TV... but it doesn't have much... I'm gonna upgrade pretty soon... the alpine does a good job of basic functions (included the display, sound controls, display controls, etc) but it doesnt have anything like screen savers or background graphics for menus and stuff... but its still a great little in dash motorized tv

Back