Sold my MP5

Be careful to have both hands on the steering wheel when Vtec kicks in or the car could break free of the tarmac and take up into the upper atmosphere!

I jest I jest, but its just toooo easy! :)

Thats the integra i want after my P5 but it be another year or so before i do buy it, it be a Type R though, just want something faster since we dont get the MP5 protege & Honda parts are cheaper than Mazda in UK ! I love the DC2 shape integra's much as the DC5 !

Nice Clean P5. What Kind Of Wheels Are Those On The P5?(2thumbs) I LIKE THEM AND WANT SOME. AS FOR THE ACURA(piss)

Here is myy new ride

Integra2.jpg

Integra1.jpg

Integra4.jpg
[/IMG]

Integra3.jpg

Integra5.jpg

Looks very clean aside from the little red calipers and the rims (just haven't ever been a fan of wheels that try to pretend like they are two piece. I like the little front and rear lip plus the sideskirts, is that an OEM package? It looks far too subtle to be any aftermarket honda stuff.

also love the angle in that last pic you posted.. One of Hondas best designs IMO.

Through some gsr blades on the teg and your good. I want a teg also, but would take a clean eg first.

altspace said:
...and you just joined the forum too. I owned a silver 97 Integra GS. Loved that car, but traded for the P5. She had 175,000 miles and was in perfect condition.

Yeah, I just joined this forum, but I've had my p5 for over 3 years. Picked her up with just 16k miles on the odo. Best purchase I ever made!(wink)

JoshP5 said:
Front tags ftl. Join the revolution--remove that thing!

I don't know about Maryland, but in my state, removing the front "tag" is the surest way to attract cops there is.

Last edited:
aaronbluemp5 said:
Guys its been nice being here in this forum i learned a lot i love my mp5 but somebody is offering me a good buy cannot resist it and i found a good deal as well 2000 acura integra gs coupe.

Saying goodbye to my baby mp5
pic1.jpg

Hello to my new baby
acura.jpg

If you wanted to switch to the dark side, why didn't you opt for a 5th gen Prelude SH? H22A with 190hp, and a much better suspension package bone stock. Aw, I'm just messing with ya(drive2)

5PADZAM said:
I don't know about Maryland, but in my state, removing the front "tag" is the surest way to attract cops there is.

I drove for 7 years in cali w/o a problem.

JoshP5 said:
I drove for 7 years in cali w/o a problem.
Northern Virginia cops are really pains in the butt about front plates.. I'd imagine Mo Co. to be just as bad..

I got a $250 ticket w/ my 240 for not having a plate in MD. It's not worth that much to me to drive without it.

The ticket for no front plate in NY isn't too bad, and I have CT plates so they can't b**** to me about it at all :D

Back