Sold my 08 Silver MS3

Smokin08

:
2008 MazdaSPEED3
I had been seriously thinking about getting a new 2010 MS3 when they come out in December (?) 09' next year. However i wasn't sure about getting rid of my 8 month old ride, especially with all the fun i'd had in since the time of purchase.. However, a guy made me an offer i couldn't refuse the other day... so i sold it to him.. Now i'm driving my 08 F250 Diesel everyday until next december.. oh well, i love my truck, and i'm a huge offroad guy anyways..

Can't wait to see the 2010 MS3's and what kind of hp/torque numbers they've bumped them up to ..

Yes, i've seen the 2010 hatchback, and i actually like it!! As well as the spy photos of the new speed... I'm anxious.. but having withdrawals at the same time!!

Ah well, as long as you got a killer price for it and the 250 is the Power Stroke or V10 version, I got no bad things to say.

Congrats on getting a good deal on your MS3. It would've been risky for me after seeing the photos of the newer gen 3. To each his own...

What's wrong with a colored MS3 anyway? Why's it always gotta be white, huh? Is that how you roll to the Klan meets?

thats_racist.gif

Unfortunately, it's still a white man's world :\

My previous car was a white Protege5. My plan all along was to get a white MS3 with RX8 wheels so most of the company I work for's clients wouldn't even realize I changed cars (we are supposed to pretend like we don't make any money).

Oh well, the other dudes are rocking IS350's and slammed BMW 330's etc. My boring red station wagon doesn't attract any attention.

6.4l Powerstroke Diesel
Then what you did is fine. I probably would've done the same thing with my car if I got a good enough deal.
I'm assuming you sold the MS3 to drive the truck for gas mileage? :pPPP

ROFLMFAO!!! No matter how awesome that truck is, it's a 650. lol

Hahaha! I bet she could if she was trying...and there was a step ladder. lololol

HAHA not to bring the mood down or anything... but... and we wonder why GM and all these other car companies need bailouts!!! Because of that kind of stuff!! That is a bad ass truck though!! Id rock the hell out of that! Which would be even funnier cause Im 5'3 so I prolly couldnt even see over the dashboard in it!

Now correct me if I'm wrong, but there is no official word yet from Mazda if there will be a new MS3. They have only announced their normal 3 4-door and 5-door. The only rumors we have of the new MS3 comes from magazine spy photos, and that's completely untrustworthy.

It seems quite a big decision to make on the '10 MS3 that is not officially backed by mazda. The spy photos could have easily have been a test mule for some other platform. Mazda does that all the time.

Plus, keeping with the rotating mazdaspeed model every couple of years, it's time for a change.

Back