Softer suspension?

gudzspeed3

:
2008 Mazdaspeed 3
Hey there everyone. I had a couple questions about getting a softer suspension.
Right now im running on kw springs and st shocks (long story about that) and the ride is wayyyyyy too stiff. my question is, is it better to go with different coilover set up like the mazdaspeed or h&r's or to go with a new set of shocks and lowering springs.
i would love any and all suggestions.

thanks a lot

How much softer do you want to go? If you want soft, you might as well go back to the stock springs and get like Koni FSD's. You can also get H&R coilovers since those to me those are the best DD coilovers, just don't go low on them since that'll make the ride harsher. You can also get Koni Yellow's and H&R springs.

Koni Yellow's and H&R springs I was going to say this also. They ride nice and the H&R's have a nice drop to them without the hard ride. I have done a number of 200+ mile trips in our speed and the ride is perfect.

Koni Yellow's and H&R springs I was going to say this also. They ride nice and the H&R's have a nice drop to them without the hard ride. I have done a number of 200+ mile trips in our speed and the ride is perfect.

My setup, as well. It's perfect. If I want to make it harder.. I can in the blink of an eye.

Stock springs with Koni FSD's here. I have had the 4040's and have the 4045's now. The 4040's have a nice soft ride with the 4045's being slightly stiffer but still a nice ride.

Latest posts

Back