So whats next?

mdavis

Being that you are reading this I am assuming that you are a MS3 owner. I am also assuming that you purchased for many of the same reasons that I did (reliability, practicality, price, and most importantly power/speed/fun).

My question is, whats next? What else out there is this much fun to drive, practical and affordable? Have we ruined our future car purchases by getting the total package?

Disclaimer: I am not planning on selling soon, just want to know what everyone else has in mind for the next ride.

I am also assuming that you purchased for many of the same reasons that I did (reliability, practicality, price, and most importantly power/speed/fun).

michael-jackson-31.gif

Since I love hatchbacks so much, I could see myself in a GTI or Golf TDI in a few years. Probably not another Mazda though, because short of a Speed3 they won't have anything I want.

I'm just gonna drive it till it completely is undrivable... then get something to daily. I'd like a Jetta TDI. And of course an extra project car or two laying around to tinker with.
RB26 swapped 240z anyone?

Im hoping to get my speed paid off soon with all the OT money that i've been saving. then eventually turn it into alittle weekend warrior (autocross, road course and the drag strip). (drive2)

I wish my back would take beating from Evo - but it just can't.
MS suspension is perfect though - does not piss off my back/spine too much and still handles like a charm.

If my personal situation changes next year - I will finally get s2k;
Or keep ms3 and finally make step forward to my long term dream - FF Cobra.

Latest posts

Back