So what do i do now...?

Vangpride

:
03 P5 - Midnight Blue
My car still has a hesitation problem..(dunno).I've replace my egr, pcv valve, coils, plugs, seafoamed the car and cleaned the injectors. What else is there to do. I'm now in a stump and the car still idles odd. Every time i start the car up also, the rpm drops to where the car would almost bog out and die but it doesn't..I'm looking for any possible answers. (sad1)

Check the intake tube for cracks, especially the 'accordian' section. Did you change the wires and coil pack 'boots' when you changed the coils and plugs? Any Check Engine Light codes?
I would also clean the IAC and MAF sensors.

Check the intake tube for cracks, especially the 'accordian' section. Did you change the wires and coil pack 'boots' when you changed the coils and plugs? Any Check Engine Light codes?
I would also clean the IAC and MAF sensors.

No CEL on the car. I dont have the stock intake tube anymore, i bought a whole new intake from ebay. just a cheap nice little one. I've not change the boots but that would effect it as well yes? I already cleaned those but i'll do it again! Sigh. The car only has 73k on it. :(

When you installed the MAF did you install it the correct way with the arrow pointing towards the TB? Disconnecting the battery and resetting the ECU is probably a good idea.

watch out for those ebay intakes they can be kinda screwy make sure it on correctly and tight

The intake is on tight and screwed on good. The plugs are still pretty much new. :/

Btw: Here is a picture of my ride.

IMAG0119.jpg

Last edited:
Back