So Special.....

INiTiAL33

HAhaha Well I KNOW this is a limited production car when i bought it.... I KNOW that it is rare after driving this car for 2 months and hardly seeing one on the road...

Arnt we jsut SOOOOO special? HAhaha :D :D
I just get a kick out of not seeing our cars on the streets... Haha and when i DO see one while im driving i get all excited as if i saw a 360 Spider or sumthing.. hehehe :D

Me too. My mom and I saw the other MP3 that lives near me a couple times before we met him, and every time we were like, "Oh my god it was another one!" and we'd go look for a long time and try to find him but we never would X_x hehe

I know what you mean,

DOOMER_MP3 lives a block away from me and yet I never see him. I have only seen him 2 or 3 times in the past 4 months./

Tim

i haven't seen another one on the road yet. just the other one at the dealer.

if i feel special chasing some vivid yellow mp5 thats around here and he never see me. And wouldnt have seen another mp3 if i didnt met with Jag in arlington.

I use to be the same way, but we have a Mazda club here, and there is 1-4 MP3's there at one time...I don't feel so special anymore when they all show up to the meet. (2 blue and 2 yellow) Oh well.

Oh man you guys are so lucky to not see any. In Canada they held produciton to only 250 it seems that all of 200 made to Toronto. I see one every day in neighbor hood I work in. Different ones too.

It's the same with ITR's they are supposed to be limited in production but they all seem to be sold in my neighbor hood.

Jamie

I love that too. I never see integras around, or civics. Damn are those cars rare. I know what you protege people are talking about.

integras and civics? :eek: they r on like EVERY corner around here! glen burnie is unoffically the civic capitol of the world. :rolleyes:

bzzt wrong...come to california...it seems like its almost LAW for people to buy civs and integs

lol try Vancouver...... i swear to god.. if u blink and by the time u dont see another civiv or teg ill pay u 50 bucks.. HAha :D

Vancouver is Honda city...

gosh...i said unoffical capitol, and i guess every town is the unoffical capitol of hondas (civics)and about california...did they pass that "must own a civic" law yet?...i thought it would have been shot down...haha

Yeah I was kidding. Hondas are everywhere. I think it is good and bad. Bad that it is so unoriginal, but good because I have no trouble finding parts my car.

Back