So I hit a deer last night...FML

lexus806

**** my life..........

DSC00872.jpg

DSC00873.jpg

DSC00875.jpg

^^front grille or whats left of it...and my radiator is pushed inward, couldnt get the hood open either...

DSC00876.jpg

^^just bought these brand new head light housing and bulbs not too long ago too

DSC00877.jpg

DSC00881.jpg

^and we have leakage

DSC00882.jpg

DSC00884.jpg

i hit it going about 55mph exiting a ****** highway, whos hits a deer getting off a highway wtf...i had no time to react, it came running full speed from the access road on the side of the highway as i made the exit.

i swear this is exactly what it looked like. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPz7qPAxxxc
it seemed like slow motion, my heart just sank....i have full coverage on the car but still.

thanks^, i made the insurance claim already, they are coming monday to check it out. im gonna do everything in my power to get it fixed asap. i cant even stand to look at it in that condition, makes me feel sick.

looks just like my car after i hit a deer:( i hadnt even made a payment on it at the time. but i believe the damage was about 4k dollars but i had the adjuster right it up for EVERYTHING. best of luck getting her back together.

looks just like my car after i hit a deer:( i hadnt even made a payment on it at the time. but i believe the damage was about 4k dollars but i had the adjuster right it up for EVERYTHING. best of luck getting her back together.

did u get yours fixed? and did u only have to pay the deductible?

I'm sorry man. Of all the ways your car could have been in a wreck. You have to feel cheated. Did the deer pass?

dam that sucks man! my car would have looked exactly the same last week if i was going 10mph slower
the ****** deer ran INTO the side of my car instead of me hitting it dead on, car has a nice dent but nothing like this

hope you get it fixed man

Ouch....
I will give you $20 for that car ...right now.(upbum)

I know exactly how you feel man, ever since my car got fcked it makes me sick to my stomach looking at it, let alone driving it :( good luck man, I hope they don't consider it totaled

Glad you're OK. Your full coverage insurance should have that repaired to like new. The deductible will suck but it's part of the game...

i took it into Roger Beasley Mazda collision repair today. was able to get the hood open and the core support in front was jacked and saw leakage on the turbo. my radiator and ac compressor are jacked too. hope they dont total it, i dont want another car, i want mine fixed. I only have 60K miles on the car...i dont want another one :(

...Did the deer pass?
Not iniitally, but it did after he went to work on it with a tire iron in a fit of rage... :D

Sorry about the wreck, but I'm glad you weren't hurt. Hopefully, they'll put it back together as good as new.

sorry to hear about your luck, damn those deer if hunters would do there job and kill them poor msp's wouldn't be taking them out

talked to my insurance today, the amount was $3,761.59 and I only have to pay $250. I should have my car back by next friday....im so relieved!!!!

Back