So, I dropped my deposit on her

bvmazda3

Today, I finally put a deposit on a Mazda3.... Mmm.. Indigo Blue Mica GT with GFX package and MP3 player.. (US translation: Strato Blue 3s w/Sport Package, ABS and Moonroof)..

I'm getting at a local dealer for 23500 with the MP3 player installed (incld Freight/PDE, no taxes/levies).

I'm sure I paid a bit too much, but that was the lowest that anyone within 200km's would go. I even did a little creative talking and got it a bit cheaper, and had them throw in 2 oil changes.

Anyone: am I getting taken for a ride?

They say that they'll call and let me know the VIN and est'd delivery date in a few days. They think it will only be two weeks, but every other dealer has told me 2 to 2.5 months... I don't think I'll sell my current POS quite yet..

Whoohoo!

That is a great deal. You'd pay $700-$800 more for that car here. I actually can't understand why they would discount the car at all. 2-3 month wait because there selling faster then they can build them. I would laugh at anyone who wanted a discount if I was a dealer in Canada.

Mazda3 said:
That is a great deal. You'd pay $700-$800 more for that car here. I actually can't understand why they would discount the car at all. 2-3 month wait because there selling faster then they can build them. I would laugh at anyone who wanted a discount if I was a dealer in Canada.

It took a lot of effort.. Playing one dealer against another against another, etc. What can I say? It must be my charm (silly) What part of the country are you in?

Back