So Excited!!

I got it!!

IMAG0196.jpg

Thanks!
And I shall keep you updated.. I'm going to try to see if I can get the guy at the shop to take pics as well

lol thank you i was looking at doing a turbo down the road so i wana see how it goes... u running with stock tranny?

I'm excited for you. Congratulations!!
Alas I will never be able to do a turbo on mine, but have dreamed about doing it. It's complicated and I won't get into it here.

Remember to install a turbo timer, or barring that, to let the car idle down for at least 30 secs after driving it... longer if possible.

Alas I will never be able to do a turbo on mine, but have dreamed about doing it. It's complicated and I won't get into it here.

Remember to install a turbo timer, or barring that, to let the car idle down for at least 30 secs after driving it... longer if possible.

dang sounds bad... so u got a 2.3l N/A what are your times/numbers?... i was going to turbo down the road but after hearing that i may just full built N/A

I plan on a turbo timer but for now I shall just sit in my car for a sec then shut it off.. Haha

Nah Man. It's not the car. It's life and priorities... and a wife that is not into cars. Property, house, job, marriage.

And I have no idea what my numbers are, but generally these are mid-high 15 sec cars from the factory.
I have an exhaust and CAI which probably don't do much to help that. I may go w/a tuner at some point, good for a little more power and better throttle response. I'd also like to do a lightened flywheel and stage I or stage II clutch when the car need a new one. I just have others things in life that require the money I/we make. That's all.
And the way gas is these days, even here in Texas, being able to run 87 ain't all bad either.

Enjoy it while you can Boys, cause life just might catch up with you at some point and you won't be able to do everything you want to do.

dont get me wrong i got priorities... tuning/modding cars is like a hobby for me and i enjoy driving a lot!

Mmmm sexy front mount
IMAG0569_1304572824219.jpg

I get my beasty back tomorrow(Thursday)... I will let you all know how it goes with PLENTY of pictures :)

Back