So Cal Decal Help

:
02 MP5
I need help with a car window Decal. I want to get a friend a Fox logo for thier truck, but Fox dosent make them large enough anymore. None of the place around here will make it because its Copyrighted. Can anyone hook me up?!

JR... call modern image in huntingotn beach... ot house of int in irvine... talk to joe at Hoise of tint.. tell him u know me.. he;ll help u out

not to rant/b**** or anything, but I sure hope your friend is into dirtbikes or motor/supercross.

I can't stand posers who have Fox stickers on their cars only to be trendy...

it's getting pretty carried away here in SOCAL.

first it was 'trucker' hats...then it was Fox stuff...the other day, I saw a Fox 'trucker' hat.

I need to beat down Ashton Kutcher and Pharrell Williams for encouraging 'trucker' hats to be fashionable.

lol, sorry bro, she is a poser. Im actually getting the Fox sticker becuase my other friend and his girlfriend both have Independant stickers on their trucks (not Posers), and she couldnt help herself. . . so she went out and got the same independant sticker. I guess she wanted to be "independant, together!" I figure at least this way, she is atleast Posing by herself, instead of Posing, instead of Posing with my other friends!

turbo timer installation

anyone in the area know a place to install a turbo timer?? i would prefer around the longbeach, cerritos area but any where would be cool, as long as they know what their doing. i just picked up a blitz dual turbo timer and need it installed. thanks.

Back