SMIC/ECU/SPIPE + Extras

Hello all, have a few things left from my turbo part out you all may be interested in.

Prices are now w/ shipping!

- Updated Sold List -
• Turbo(s)
• Oil/Water Lines
• S,J and exhaust manifold gaskets
• FORGE wastegate
• FORGE ByPass Valve
• Clutch kit
• Exhaust manifold
• SSAFC
• JPipe
• Stock Wastegates
• FMIC Kit
• WRX Injectors

Everything is in great shape unless otherwise posted. parts are sold as-is since I never had the chance to test them. But were sold to me in working order.
All Prices are OBO. If you dont like my price shoot me a PM and we can figure something out

(1) MSP Heatshied, Sandblasted
$50 Shipped

MSP S-Pipe, no cracks.
$50 Shipped dirty

SMIC kit
Stock MSP intercooler, plastic hoses and clamps all the way up to the air box
$90 Shipped

MazdaSpeed ECU
$140 Shipped

Evergreen HG6007 Head Gasket
20$ Shipped

Last edited:
How much boost is the forge waste gate good for? what's it designed to "max out" at?

How much boost is the forge waste gate good for? what's it designed to "max out" at?
The internal spring is made for stock boost, it is adjustable to (i believe) 8-10psi depending on how much tension you put on the spring. You can get stronger springs to push it past 10psi

still interested but dont wana low ball you, for any fluxation on that price at all or are you pretty set on what you want?

^^ wtf did i just type....

I'm still interested, would you be willing to budge on that price at all? any room for negotiation?

Last edited:
I'm still interested, would you be willing to budge on that price at all? any room for negotiation?

Sorry, The SSAFC is the only thing i have a firm price on. If you want to drop a down payment; i can hold it for you till the balance is payed

Back