Small Wideband O2 gauge and LC-1 sensor $259

Micah

http://www.dynotunenitrous.com/stor...pCQUAAAB2yCUB&bcsi_scan_filename=prodView.asp

I'm thinking of picking this up for my WRX. I can surface mount the small gauge easily, and there's a guy on clubwrx using it with no complaints. Anyone here have experience or an opinion on this?

LC-1 Wideband Air/Fuel Ratio Gauge- Square Display (027)

LC-1_base_kit_large.JPG

LC-1 Lambda Cable (Standalone Wideband Controller) with widebband 02 Sensor and our tiny sqaure display that mounts anywhere with velcro. Comes with everything you need even the weld on bung. No computer needed as this kit is stand alone and ready to go!
red-voltage-square-large.jpg

Bosch Wideband Sensor Included* The LC-1 is a complete wideband controller built in to a sealed cable. It features the same award-winning patented digital measurement principal found in the LM-1, and includes digital input, output, and 2 programmable analog outputs. This gauge comes with everything you need to monitor your air fuel ratio in your vehicle. It can optionally be programmed to output data or be configured to work with aftermarket fuel injection systems. Comes with a weld on bung, instructions, software(not needed to run this gauge as the kit comes ready to go, simply plug and go, no computer needed to configure this gauge. Works from 10:1 to 20:1 Air/Fuel ratio.

I think this is the same setup my budd is using in his DSM..Works great for him.

I actually like this setup...I think I am going to go wth this....i got some ideas..and the programmable feature of the LC1 will allow me to data log on the Microtech.

Check out the zeitronix wb. Great for datalogging and I just happen to have an lcd display in the FS section (hint hint)

I actually like this setup...I think I am going to go wth this....i got some ideas..and the programmable feature of the LC1 will allow me to data log on the Microtech.

interesting...
considering this as a less expensive alternative to an XD-16.

just the gauge that is, I have the LC-1

Latest posts

Back