SLS Performance Front Motor Mount

the SLS mount is fine...i think it's the other mounts. i've had 2 different brands front mounts in mine and both made the noise.

ggrr. if it was auto it would rule out some of the issues. :( hopefully soon i can do my rear and sides w/ in the month. i'll let you know once i get the others in. the only thing that puzzles me is i took the mount out and went to stock and the noise went away. so it's got to be related to the mount, which is why i think the other mounts are causing it.

Hpefully my side mount will arrive early next week and my rear mount was replaced about 20000 miles ago and looks fine so we ll see what happens.

it may need a stiffer mount in the rear though b/c the sides are done. if the sides are not supporting the engine correctly then it puts extra stress on the good mounts. and if the front is completely stiff like it is w/ an aftermarket mount then thats more movement being shifted so it breaks the threshold. i am hoping this is the problem :(

Yeah I thought about that but Im just gonna wait and see what will happen with the side mount installed.

I placed an order for the front mount while it was on backorder. That backorder date has now come and gone but nothing has been updated as far as availabitliy. I have yet to recieve the 2nd "payment confirmation" email and I assume thats because the part has yet to ship.

I was posting here to try and figure out when the next batch would ship. I really cant wait to get this and see if it really works plus I have an autox this weekend and would like to have it installed for that.

We are expecting the front mounts back this week.
We were told that the coating would be done by the 25th but as you can see they are still on backorder.
Those of you who have already ordered will be the first orders to be shipped out.

Thanks for your patience.
Eric

Discount codes are still available

SLSPERFORMANCE said:
Limited time offer "DISCOUNT CODES"

Spend over $65 and get $10 off any order use code: M247-10
Spend over $90 and get $20 off any order use code: M247-20
Spend over $160 and get $30 off any order use code: M247-30

This means,
Our Front Motor Mount is only: $58
The side Motor Mount is only: $75
Mid pipes from: $109.99
J-Mid pipes from: $149.99​

This is a limited time offer, and is for forum members who use the discount codes only!

So don't delay, Get yours while this offer is available!

SLSPERFORMANCE said:
Discount codes are still available

Trying to order a mount, but where do you input the promo codes?? I've gotten to the point just before I confirm my paypal payment and I haven't been able to enter a promo code? Let me know. Thanks!

woaaaaa front mount $58??? think im gonna get this tommorow.

Some ?s. are they still on backorder, or are they ready to ship? If i replace just the front, will the rest be ok, or need replaced also/soon?

Last edited:
amsgator said:
it may need a stiffer mount in the rear though b/c the sides are done. if the sides are not supporting the engine correctly then it puts extra stress on the good mounts. and if the front is completely stiff like it is w/ an aftermarket mount then thats more movement being shifted so it breaks the threshold. i am hoping this is the problem :(

So I installed the sls side mount and its the same s*** no change at all my whole floor vibrates when I shift, this s*** totally sux.

is it better, worse or same? it might be vibration from the driver's side. mine still does it too :( i might have my g/f look while i start off in 1st gear to see where it's coming from and if it's the engine dipping

SLSPERFORMANCE said:
discount code should be on the same page as the payment option.

Nope, not there... only options to choose from credit card, paypal or mail in, then a "General Comments" section. Is your site properly coded for Macs using Safari?

amsgator said:
is it better, worse or same? it might be vibration from the driver's side. mine still does it too :( i might have my g/f look while i start off in 1st gear to see where it's coming from and if it's the engine dipping

About the same I can't figure out what the problem is I guess I will have it looked at eventually but for right now I'm way to busy with work.

Back