Slow Down

MSP2024

:
2003.5 MAZDASPEED PROTEGE
just a sad story but it could have been prevented if we would just slow the **** down http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=5813504
i know the drivers of both cars, ed was in the silver car and was rushed into emergency surgery for internal bleeding and other ****** up stuff, last word i got was he is not in stable condition yet, josh was in the black one and he is worse off then ed, they dont know if he will make it through.i dont know what to think im kinda pissed but sad at the same time.

anyway just wanted to tell you to take it eazy and drive slower out there i dont want more stories like this, i known to many people that are gone this way

Wow, I understand how you can be mad/sad at the same time. This was clearly very preventable. Good luck to both drivers. You can only hope for the best now. That was a tremendous impact obviously.

Wow, I understand how you can be mad/sad at the same time. This was clearly very preventable. Good luck to both drivers. You can only hope for the best now. That was a tremendous impact obviously.

that was a brutal hit for sure, and what are the chances of knowing both people?

holy crap! Both car look bad! The honda apears that the only thing that kept that car looking like it does was the damn roll bar.

Your friends are lucky to have someone like you around who cares for them. They are in my prayers.

update
ed has 14 broken bones,puchured lung and spleen they removed it and did not sew it back up cuz of the amount of blood they packed him full of ice and gause to slow it down and he is still in the icu
josh is still in the icu with swelling of the brain and alot of other injurys, there is still a chance he wont pull through it but its a lil less now after the sugery

9984349.jpg

9991097.jpg

9991075.jpg

9991085.jpg

9991083.jpg

9991081.jpg

9984869.jpg

Sadly this is an example of why you should not remove your air bag equiped steering wheel for a "flashy" one...wonder how he would have faired if that has been different.

Sad either way that this could have been easily prevented.

just to clear it up he was not racing anyone else, rumors are going around that he was racing a rsx with orange wheels witch is not true, they heard about the accident and stopped cuz they were frinds wiht josh

Sadly this is an example of why you should not remove your air bag equiped steering wheel for a "flashy" one...wonder how he would have faired if that has been different.

Sad either way that this could have been easily prevented.

i agree with you,yeah they look cool and all but it did not help him at all when he wrecked, i wonder how it would have been with a stock wheel, and yes this could have eazily been prevented,stupid choice on his part

Back