Sleezer1533's For Sale Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
:
2002 Mazda Protege ES
So I figured instead of creating a new thread every time I have something to sell, Ill just keep updating a generic thread when I get something new to sell.

HID Plug n' Play Kit This plugs right in with no modification needed, the only trouble was when I got it installed the Highs were the Los and the Los were the Highs

20 plus shippingobo
DSCI0325.jpg

DSCI0326.jpg

Rockford Fosgate Punch P1572C 60W RMS 4Ohm 7x5" speakers Title says it all, used for about 1 and a half years, 100% working condition

50 plus shippinobo
DSCI0328.jpg

DSCI0329.jpg

Rockford Fosgate P32412 500Wrms 4Ohm 12" subwoofer This is a Rockford Fosgate subwoofer that has been in my car for an unknown amount of time but over 3 years. It is in 100% working condition and only has one scuff on the rubber face that you can see in the pic.
Woofer: 100 plus shippingobo
DSCI0344.jpg

DSCI0348.jpg

DSCI0350.jpg

Minor Scuff
DSCI0345.jpg

DSCI0347.jpg

Rockford Fosgate PLC (Power Level Control) knob Title says it all, used for about 1 and a half years, 100% working condition

15 Shippedobo
DSCI0343.jpg

Rockford Fosgate Power distribution block 1-2 Title says it all, used for about 1 and a half years, 100% working condition

15 Shippedobo
DSCI0342.jpg

Rockford Fosgate component Y-splitter cables (x4) Title says it all, used for about 1 and a half years, 100% working condition

Make offer
DSCI0341.jpg

Custom "axle-back" This is a universal muffler that has been welded to the stock axle-back piping. I bought it off another member and so not know the previous mileage or brand. With either one or two cats this will sound awesome, loud, but awesome. Without them it will sound like ass. **As you can see it bolts up to stock piping but not to stock exhaust hangers. Custom hangers will need to be made****The new pic is of it all packaged up b/c a buyer backed out at the last minute and its really packed up tight so I didnt want to cut it open again
Make offer we will work something out
DSCI0351.jpg

DSCI1076.jpg

DSCI1066.jpg

DSCI1067.jpg

Engine Belts Never used
Make offer obo
DSCI0340.jpg

NRG Grounding kit Used, worked fine, simply didnt want it anymore. One wire is burnt and I had to put a larger end on one wire to get it around a certain bolt
$20shipped obo
DSCI0330.jpg

DSCI0334.jpg

DSCI0335.jpg

DSCI0336.jpg

RCA Cable About 5 feet long
Make offer obo
DSCI0337.jpg

DSCI0339.jpg

Valve Cover Black and Red, paint is chipping. **Willing to refinish it with a wrinkle coating to customer's request**
Make offer obo
DSCI0353.jpg

This is how mine turned out and what I can do with it
DSCI0260.jpg

Last edited:
It is possible although I dont really know. I ordered them both as a combined belt replacement kit but they were the wrong size even though it was supposed to be for a 2002 mazda protege.

are these belts that would fit the msp?

I know the second belt that says 362K4 on the sleeve is the correct belt for the alt. and water pump, I just put new belts in my car yesterday. The smaller belt is a 362 and the power steering/ac belt is a 460.

Nah I put the intake in before I joined the forums (I think) and didn't realize anyone might want that stuff so I just trashed it. Kicking myself now, you are the second person who has been interested

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back