Skyline/Luray

Turtle of Time

Resident MassageTherapist
:
'08 Mazdaspeed 3
hey guys, I'm going to be heading to luray to see the caverns, and skyline is on the way... leaving on the 8th. i know some of the guys from the other forum were planning on going but not anymore?

so who is with me?

Mis-spent youth

Years ago I treked out there most every other weekend. A friend has a cabin near the south fork that 20-50 twenty-something-year-olds would meet at year round for campfires, cookouts, kegs, skinny-dipping, tubing, canoeing, mtn. biking, orgies, off-roading, shooting, and generally being public nuisances. Lots of fun backroads in GW National Forest.

Have fun.

So.... Now that this thread has been derailed, I'm thinking of leaving Saturday by midmorning, since apparently no one but someone along the way is interested in going, You want to meet up somewhere WeaDD?

Its iLisa fault since she detailed the thread. :) Actually it seems we have close to 10 people going to the Skyline drive that weekend. Just out of nowhere everyone wants to go now.

Man I can't do it. I have to put the timing belt and water pump on the baby for sunday.

Back