Skylab info.. PLEASE HELP!!!

chriscrooz

:
2007 Lexus IS250 RWD
Hey to everyone,
I'm trying to find information on SKYLAB as to where their new location is and where we might be able to find them. Also a phone number to reach them. They are supposedly located in Vancouver last time we knew so that's why I placed a thread here.

OK here's the deal, pdhaudio had an GB auction agreement with Skylab to make 20 replica autoexe grills. Well that was back in the beginning of December. Now they moved in mid Dec. so now no one can find them and it looks like now they carted off with 2k in cash from people on this forum.

You can view the link below to the thread of all this madness and simply shoot me a private message or leave something here. It totally sucks that now people have to think twice about the honestly of Group Buy's on this forum but any info would be GREAT!!! Thanks in advance.

Chris,

THE GB THREAD:
http://www.msprotege.com/vbb300/showthread.php?t=40311&page=15&pp=15

may have something interesting for you... this may or may not be a lead... but it's a pic that someone posted with the skylab stuff... (i don't know who the people are in the picture.. that may or may not be important)..

what SEEMS important however is the street sign in the background on the right hand side of the page.. anyone have any experience with digital photo enhancement? might be a clue to where one of them lives...

edited: photo removed

Last edited:
damit i wish i would have met hime at his work like i was supposed to origionally...... but he met me here in wa..... i know he works right past the border and i think he lives near vancouver

HAHAHA the manhunt begins. I think everyone should donate like maybe a couple bucks here and there so we could hire a bounty hunter :D

niv said:
may have something interesting for you... this may or may not be a lead... but it's a pic that someone posted with the skylab stuff... (i don't know who the people are in the picture.. that may or may not be important)..

what SEEMS important however is the street sign in the background on the right hand side of the page.. anyone have any experience with digital photo enhancement? might be a clue to where one of them lives...
i tryed zooming on photoshop and sharpening and all that, too blurry, nothing, the only thing is i think it starts with an F or a P and is about 5-7 letters long

i am wondering though, couldn't they go after skylab the company? did it shut down? didn't i just read somewhere that people tried the partners numbers? so why not go after them? enough pressure to get the info on the other guy....

Hey everyone I enlarged the image of the two guys in the image in this thread to maybe get some leads on who these two people are. I'm going to see what can be done to get this topic posted on the MAIN page of this forum so we can get more traffic on it. If you know who these two hosers are please post it here. It would be good to know for sure if these two are the owners or just workers for Skylab's. Thanks

skylab_001.jpg

DO YOU KNOW HIM?

Chris

(yellowp5)

Last edited:
One of the pics of the supposed "Hoser" is me, and I would appreciate it if you guys took it off, if you read any of my replies, I'm no longer affiliated with him in any way. Hoser #2 would be me, chris and niv, please take off any pics of me, especially since you don't have any permission whatsoever. Thanks.

I don't give a **** what you guys do with his pic, but putting up my car and pics of me is unacceptable, so please take them off before I have to ask you guys again.

protejay5 said:
i told you
LOL i'm glad someone keeps track of what's going on around here. I feel bad for you guys, since I was the one originally selling them and all, but I thought people would get second thoughts about buying something from someone who they had no clue who it was. I guess not though.

I mean people ordering off of me had some reassurance since I was a fellow protege5 owner and everything we had done to that point was almost all good. However, after we decided that I wasn't going to help him out anymore, he decided to use all the pics with me in them I guess to try and build a reputation or something, I had no clue in the end he was out to **** you guys, but I thought some more people would have at least done some more research and such. Oh well. what's done is done..

the worst part of it is Jamie trying to act all good helping people out and whatnot and posting all the personal information of skylab and in the end, he's a fuckup also. what a joke.

phew, sorry, had to get that rant out.

hey eclipse,

lol.. sorry man, didn't know. :) i don't know ya, but i know peeps on bcmazda who do. no hard feelings, eh? just trying to help out the peeps here. edited the pic so you aren't in it, buttttt b4 i post it - tell me that's not on your street!

niv, no worries :D

the street isn't mine, it's his, however, I don't think it makes a difference regardless. His address and street name as well as all personal info has been posted by 2loww already, his parents own the house and he's moved out, as well all the phone numbers are changed too. :(

Eclipse_21 said:
niv, no worries :D

the street isn't mine, it's his, however, I don't think it makes a difference regardless. His address and street name as well as all personal info has been posted by 2loww already, his parents own the house and he's moved out, as well all the phone numbers are changed too. :(
his parents doesnt care? they should know his contact information!!!

Eclipse.. sorry for posting your picture up there man. I didn't mean to piss anyone off but maybe get some leads as to how or where we could hunt down the people responsible for robbing 20+ people out of there money. I'm in the process of removing the pic of you but I'm going to leave the second one up just incase someone see's him around his new area.

SECONDLY... can anyone speak to his parents or maybe PM me with their phone number so I can maybe speak with them regarding this matter. I would appreciate any information that you may be able to provide.

ECLIPSE.. please accept my appoligy.

Chris

anyone think of going to the cops in Vancouver/ the RCMP?! i wouldn't mind doing that and asking what the options would be, but i won't be back in Vancouver until the end of the school term/final exams.

Latest posts

Back