Siruis Radio deal

yea i'm in no rush. i would call to see where i am on the list but last time i called they said there was no expected time for them to come off back order, so if they never get any in it doesn't really matter where i am on the list

Yeah, if you had it before, you wouldn't be waiting for the free stuff. You would already have bought the equipment. It rocks!

my parents have xm in their car, i know it's sweet, but i can't say i drive enough really to care much. it'd be nice to have and i'd like it, but i'm not dying to get it. i'll wait for the free stuff :)

II-Savy said:
Well if it helps any IT'S WICKED KICK ASS!!!! (cool)

I like channel 22. Reminds me of college.

octane kicks ass too (ch 20)!
and you can also get all the NFL games too.

It is free, so I don't mind waiting. Plus, it's way too cold to be installing this s*** and I don't have a garage. If they don't get me the stuff before spring that will be fine with me.

speedcicle said:
Can you still get it for free????
You could sign up, but don't expect to get anything in the near future. I signed up in early November, and they can't even tell me how much longer of a wait I have before they ship it.

It's supposed to be for the MSP's since we had the Kenwood decks stock. They don't confirm anything though, so I guess you could try.

It was soooo nice this weekend, I could have installed my antenna with no problems. Now I bet it shows up just as it gets cold again.

i am but i've given up all hope. if it ever does come i'm just going to tell them to suck it and mail it back

pb4ugoout said:
i am but i've given up all hope. if it ever does come i'm just going to tell them to suck it and mail it back
(mswerd)

I actually got tired of waiting too, so I called them up and canceled my order. (couple of weeks ago) When she asked why I canceling, I told her that I got tired of waiting a few months!

I ordered an Alpine head unit and the satellite antenna kit. (killed two birds...didn't want to wait for this never-ever-gettin offer and plus, I won't have to deal with our Kenwood deck and all of its quirks).

Good luck guyz!

I totally forgot about this until it popped in my head again yesterday. I was gonna call, but figured there's no reason since I knew it wouldn't be available. I'm just gonna forget about it again, and maybe one day it'll show up....

Back