Sirius trial period

:
2013 Mazda CX5 GT AWD Tech Package
Is anyone still getting their free trial even after their trial period is over? I'm about 8 months into ownership and I'm still getting the service.

Is anyone still getting their free trial even after their trial period is over? I'm about 8 months into ownership and I'm still getting the service.

What's your radio's #? I'll contact Sirius for you and have them terminate the free trial period immediately.

Did they get a credit card # from you? If so I would check your bill. I'm only two weeks into free trial and I'm not to impressed with the sound quality. If it's free it's nice to have but I wouldn't pay for it.

The sound's OK but I'm disappointed of all the talk and promos for Sirius. If they would just play music, I would be OK with that. I don't need a disc jockey to tell me what song is playing.

Did they get a credit card # from you? If so I would check your bill. I'm only two weeks into free trial and I'm not to impressed with the sound quality. If it's free it's nice to have but I wouldn't pay for it.

That's my thought too, don't they get a credit card when you sign up for your 'free' trial and then just automatically start billing you if you don't call and cancel.

Or did the dealership have it turned on to demo it and never turn it off? Mine worked for the drive home from the dealer and then quit and I didn't want to bother with having to remember to cancel the trial so I never bothered.

I never activated my free trial. Does the free trial period start from the purchase date of the car, or from when you contact Sirius with the new unit #?

I didn't give any credit card number at all. I actually don't really use but decided to check if it was still working and it was. I'm not impressed with the sound quality as well.

I never activated my free trial. Does the free trial period start from the purchase date of the car, or from when you contact Sirius with the new unit #?

It starts from the day you activate the service with Sirius

Back