Sirius Around Mixing Bowl

DSM2MSP

:
THE ONLY MODEL TITANIUM MAZASPEED
Has anyone been having problems with their sirius around the mixing bowl area. Right after I pass all the overpasses and such going towards DC, my sirius cuts out on me for about 5 mins.

Its really making me mad because the sky is clear of anything blocking the ant. so I have no idea wtf is wrong with it!!!

Mike

off topic..
but how come you never come out to any of our get togethers since you are in the area?

Lisakay said:
off topic..
but how come you never come out to any of our get togethers since you are in the area?

Hehe, actually I rarely ever go to the locals board part of the forum.

I wil try to make it out more often. Usually my weekends consists of poker and mountain biking with a touch of alcohol.

It would be nice to meet you.. you should come hang out with us. :)

Sirius eh? Get XM. I might be driving through there this weekend - I'll let you know if my XM Roady has dropouts too.

And mountain biking, eh? With so many avid bikers (Eric and the Drew too) in the forums, I need toget some tips so I can start. I rented a mountain bike a cpl times and absolutely loved it (Schaeffer farms, numerous trails in MD).

ashutoshsm said:
Sirius eh? Get XM. I might be driving through there this weekend - I'll let you know if my XM Roady has dropouts too.

And mountain biking, eh? With so many avid bikers (Eric and the Drew too) in the forums, I need toget some tips so I can start. I rented a mountain bike a cpl times and absolutely loved it (Schaeffer farms, numerous trails in MD).

Schaeffers is one of the best trails around the area.

Only reason I went with siruis was because it was free (semi).

Mike

Back