Silver 03.5 MSP - Complete Part Out 5 Lug Swap LSD Transmission Turbo Kit!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Id take 100 plus shipping which will not be all that cheap due to its size.

shipping will be 45+ depending on where you are located.

Still have the sway bars (front and rear) any cracks or dangerous wear on them/will any of the mounting hardware/endlinks require replacement?

Im looking for the driver front seat belt female connector? do u have it? and also the cargo net?

No seat belt but i might have the cargo net. If i do its getting sold with the clips as well. Not separating up the set.

so what about rear lip and door sills? thanks

I do have the lip but no sills, but I cant ship the lip to you. Its just too wide sorry. I would have to cut it into at least three sections.

Any chance you have a egr pipe

no i dont sorry.

Still have the sway bars (front and rear) any cracks or dangerous wear on them/will any of the mounting hardware/endlinks require replacement?

Im pretty sure i have a full set, not sure about the hardware though and i know i dont have endlinks.

im in orlando too so I you want to stop by that is fine, im at my shop m-f 10-6

I do have the lip but no sills, but I cant ship the lip to you. Its just too wide sorry. I would have to cut it into at least three sections.

it's ok
How much lip and shipping? total amount
and can i pay via paypal?

thanks

sorry for my english

do you need all of them?

Depends how much you want for them and what condition they're in. I've never swapped them before. All of mine have oxidation on them and are looking kinda rough. I'm assuming you just switch out the lock on the driver's door?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back