Silicone hoses

warrier04 said:
i tapped into my brake booster to feed my bov, btu since i'm going back to stock piping, should i just replace it?
Do whatever you want man. Personally I don't think it's necessary. People say to replace the smaller lines becasue they are brittle and weak, but that line seems sutrdy enough to me.

Oh actually, there is that issue of the inline check valve that has to be there for your brake booster to work, so yeah I would just leave it alone. If you are getting rid of the bov tap off the brake booster, then just replace it with a straight barb fitting.

peepsalot said:
Oh actually, there is that issue of the inline check valve that has to be there for your brake booster to work, so yeah I would just leave it alone. If you are getting rid of the bov tap off the brake booster, then just replace it with a straight barb fitting.

that's what i did yesterday. replaced the T with an I.

how many feet of the hose did you buy? or rather, what would be a sufficient amount to replace the stock hoses?

Just buy like 20 ft. That way you have plenty if you screw up.
warrier04 said:
how many feet of the hose did you buy? or rather, what would be a sufficient amount to replace the stock hoses?

You really could get buy with just 10 though.
warrier04 said:

Pics as promised of some Samco equipped MSPs.

Attachments

• P1020050.JPG
    P1020050.JPG
    65.7 KB · Views: 109
  • P1020041.JPG
    P1020041.JPG
    63.6 KB · Views: 113
Back