Silicone Fob Cover

Moofknock

:
Mazda2
I found this on eBay or Amazon:

62A40124-1BD8-4D50-B8A8-D318134BB99D.jpg

69D97125-CF61-40AE-9215-12C958E2F887.jpg

15C98F4B-1599-4DA4-A5D7-7F6D940FD36B.jpg

It looks great and covers it tight enough, except where the key unfolds on the side. Is there any non permanent glue to to keep it secured on that side? I mean, it stays inside the cover, I just like to have it fully covered on the key part.

-Moofknock

I have a blue one exactly the same for my CX9. Had it almost a year and love it. I originally planned on hitting a few spots with hot glue to do exactly what your saying. But got lazy, and in all truth, it stays put on the keys well enough, so never really had a real reason too.

I agree. It's ok(ish) leaving it that way. It does look good and golds the key (clip broke and I don't have the money to replace it). It matches my red Mazda2 :)

I finally got mine in the mail just the other day. It fits well enough, but I just wish it was tighter in general. Pushing the release on the key requires a bit of effort now. I mostly got it to protect the fob, as I already dropped it once, scratching the dead center of the Mazda logo. (bang)

I've dropped my keys more times than I care to count, can put it together, spring and all with my eyes closed. Probably should have picked one of these up awhile ago. (dunno)

Back